Ending Notes

Hey everyone and thanks for reading! 

I really appreciate you guys for sticking around til the end. It means a lot. 

I'm pretty sad it's ending but hey! Look on the bright side.  I have two more stories if you wanna check them out! I'll have their links and descriptions below. 

Ashes 

In a world of Chaos, Shifters, Kings, and Magic, A girl stood in the center of it all. She rises from the ashes constantly, Proving to her family she isn't the weak girl she once was. When she finally can join three of her brothers to fight in a war, the last thing she expected was to stay and find love in a pet killing arsonist that she hated at first.

Sapnap x Fem! Reader 

Bunnycrumbs

The Witch fed Hansel and Gretel until she could cook them, but the two children figured out her plot and stopped her by pushing her in the oven, perfectly killing her. 

You could say the same thing happened to Y/n, and it resulted in her living with her childhood best friend. When she comes home early one day, it changes her life, and she can only hope it's for the better.

Each story had the link to my discord and a link to their personal story playlist! 

It's been an honor, I hope to see you in my other books! 

Lunar out! <3 

Story ended 

7/24/21

(Link to my Quotev account is in my bio)