File 4: New Meetings.txt

To say Y/n was excited for her school to end was an understatement. She squealed softly and happily when class ended and rushed out after saying goodbye to her friends. 

She hopped on her new bike and pedals to her job, which was a ten-minute run but it's now a five-minute bike ride.

She skidded to a stop and got off her bike and locked it up. She put on her other lanyard and checked in with a smile. "Hello, Mrs. Cynthia." She greeted and adjusted her mask to cover her nose "Did you miss me?" 

"Not at all. You work way too hard darling." The old lady replied. Mrs. Cynthia is a 68-year-old woman who had owned this small hole in the wall, a two-story bookshop for years. A lot of people from y/n's college come by for books for their classes or just for books in general. The people who aren't in her school and come by are regulars who come by just to check out. The book shop has a little coffee area and tables for people who come to study here as well. 

Giving out a disheartened gasp, y/n slumped and walked away sadly "I see how it is." She said with fake sniffles

"Oh stop acting like you got the worst of it ms. 'I became famous in under a few hours because I won a game'." Mrs. Cynthia said with a grin "get to work shelving the books." 

"Yes ma'am." She said with a light laugh and grabbed the rolling shelves full of books before walking around and organizing the books.

~~~~~ 

"Y/n? can you man the front desk? I need to pick up more supplies for the coffee area." Mrs. Cynthia noted 

"Of course! I'll be down in a second." She said and finished shelving the last book before rushing downstairs, sliding down the handrail knowing that she'll have to wipe it down with disinfectant later. 

Mrs. Cynthia left and went to the closest store which was about half an hour away meaning it would take her at least an hour to get back. 

At least twenty minutes later a male walk in and y/n immediately recognized him. "Hello, welcome to Hidey-Hole Bookshop. Is there anything I can do ya for?" She said with a smile on her face 

"Uhm yeah." The male said. He had fluffy dark hair, deep brown eyes that were like chocolate, he wore a red beanie and a yellow sweater with jeans. "Do you know where your sad romance novels are?" 

"Hmm! Come with me, sir." She said with a small smirk as she leads him upstairs and to a corner with bean bags and rocking chairs. 

"Thank you," he said with a nod "Do I have to buy these or...?" He trailed off 

"Only if you want to Mr. Soot." She said with a giggle "Come downstairs to me when you want to check out." 

He nodded and started looking before he perked up saying "Only one person called me that. Artemis?" 

"In the flesh Mr.Soot," Y/n said with an extravagant bow "It's so nice to hear your voice again." 

"I didn't know you living in Brighton." He said standing up with a grin "It's nice to hear you again too. I don't know why it didn't click with your voice and eyes." 

"Not many people know. Think it'll shock some moons if we do a surprise vlog?" She joked "and my eyes?" 

"We can do a vlog. George and I were planning on meeting up soon." Wilbur said with a grin like the Cheshire cat

"I-i was joking Mr.Soot." Y/n said with a light laugh "And if George would have it, is love to join y'all." 

"I'll be sure to ask then," Wilbur said as he got to looking for his book