File 8.5: Christmas and New Years.doc

Christmas day

Y/n was shaken awake by her youngest sibling, Alexander, who was still convinced that Santa exists.

She giggled as she stepped out of bed and followed him in her purple pajama pants and black tank top bags under her eyes.

She saw the entire family sitting around the tree shocked at a large number of presents that weren't there the day before.

"Did you do this y/n?" Her mom asked quietly

She looked at Alexander and winked saying "me? Ma, it was Santa!"

"See momma! I told you Santa would come through." Alexander said proudly

She chuckled and said "Well! Time to pass out presents?"

The kids cheered and she sat down but her mom insisted she pass out presents. She only shook her head and got back up and grabbed three presents before starting to call out the names. "Mom, Dad, Xander..."

~~~~~

"Merry Christmas!" She exclaimed and did the "hohoho" after it

Her siblings were gaping at their new phones with stars in their eyes, her pare rs doing the same.

Joey had gotten some kits and college books to help him pursue his passion for engineering from her. "Remember," she told him as he opened the wrapped books "You can always trade those for new books if you ever change your mind. I got these from U of H. The receipt should be in there."

Leyla had gotten a new camera, empty flash drives, SD cards, and editing programs that y/n will pay for.

Lily had gotten some more art supplies and a new drawing pad. As well as some a large crate to put all old sketchbooks instead of having them strewn all over the room.

And Alexander had gotten some toy car models, some video games for his ps4 that he got last year, and some toy cars to assemble.

She gave her mom and dad some money and said "I know the money isn't a lot, I spent most of the money I saved on the kids."

"Sweetie! This is more than enough to pay for rent and bills!" Her mom said tears in her eyes "And the phones and everything you gave your siblings. All of that is so expensive! Where did you get the money?"

"Donations, people subscribing to my twitch channel, and money from my job." She said shrugging "this is probably the first of many. Ever since I got a bigger platform I've been streaming more and saving up money. I wanted to repay you for all you did."

Her mom looked like she was going burst out crying and y/n startled to panic "please don't cry! It's the least I can do!" She exclaimed

"I'm gonna fucking cry if you don't turn In your computer and stream right this instant. I wanna thank your viewers." Her mom stated firmly lip still wobbling

"Ma- actually, who wants to play multiplayer?" She asked her siblings to which they cheered

~~~~~

This lead to her sitting in her room, with her family on her bed and floor in the background with their laptops in their laps.

"Welcome my moons! Merry Christmas, Happy Diwali, Happy Hanukka, and whatever celebrate during this time!" She greeted as people started coming in "Today is Christmas for us and Hera has something she wanted to tell you. Hera?"

"Hello, Artemis's stream! This morning, my daughter gave us a surprise a bunch of presents for her siblings that her father and I wanted to give them but couldn't afford.

This morning we were pleasantly surprised when we saw a lot more presents under the tree. When we pulled her aside and asked how she got the money, she said you guys. From donations to Subscribing. So thank you. You made our 2020." Her mother said

The chat flashed by with crying emojis and Pog champs. She smiled and said "Now since we're all here, we wanted to play a game. We just have no idea what because we can't choose."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New years eve

She walked around a top dog fireworks store with her family as they chose fireworks. Thankfully, the street they live on is cool with people popping fireworks.

"Maybe I should do a drinking stream. I heard Wilbur and Fundy did that on Christmas eve." She mumbled

"If you drink you better have people around you ms. Lightweight." Her dad jabbed playfully

"Oh come on! I don't drink often. I can drink two glasses of wine before getting a little tipsy." She defended rolling her eyes

"I'll watch her dad!" Her twin siblings said at the same time

"Nuh-uh. You are staying out of the way from alcohol until you can legally drink." Her mom said

"Unless you're getting it for me and your sister mini bartenders." Her dad said

"Ryan!" Her mom exclaimed and hit the old man playfully

Y/n snickered "I'm gonna be playing the impossible quiz and then maybe dream smp." She said to her

"Wait you got into the dream smp?!" Leyla asked gaping and grabbing her arm

"Yes now get off of me." She said shaking off the younger girl

~~~~~

"Oh, God." She fake sobbed as she couldn't pass the 42nd question on the impossible quiz "I'm just gonna see if anyone is on the smp."

She logged on and saw one person on. "Techno." She said, her words had a little bit of a slushy tone to it as she almost finished her second glass of wine

Artemis: Mr.blade Vc 2?

Technoblade: sure

She heard the connection ping and heard a "Hallo."

"Hey, piggy." She said and took another sip of her wine

"Piggy? It's because of my skin isn't it?" He asked with a chuckle

"Piggy!" She said happily when she saw him on the server "And yes it's because of the Minecraft skin. I will admit I am a little tipsy, I've been drinking. So if you could tell me to end the stream before I say something that might get me canceled, that be great."

"... What type of drunk are you?" He asked

"Not a nice question piggy!" She said before mumbling "I get either emotional or flirty. Different drinks do different things when I'm drinking. Wine, what I'm currently intaking, makes me a bit more emotional."

"So I could make you cry right here if I wanted to," Techno said

"No." She stated

"Understandable have a good day." He said to which she laughed

They walked around the smp talking about random things and drinking. She only reason she noticed the time was when she heard cheers downstairs and fireworks outside.

"Happy New Year king." She said giggling "Mind if I give you a New Year kiss?"

"Ah- I believe you are drunk." He started, voice monotone but behind his screen, he flushed at the girl's words of asking for a kiss "But sure I'll take the kiss. Pick a cheek."

She watched her chat fly by in a drunken haze and saw the words 'Simp', 'Moon for the blood god???', 'New ship', and 'Technomis'

She laughed loudly and told him to crouch his character. She did the same and pressed their faces in a video game kiss, she took a few screenies and smiled. "Thanks for the kiss Piggy."

"Turn off the stream Artemis. I'll call you in the morning. Happy new years My goddess." He said teasingly

"Okay." She hummed and ended the stream before going outside and telling her family happy new year's and celebrating.

Goodness, she was gonna be hungover the next morning and she would hate herself.