Ending: George

"Oh- it was 'Tell a time where you fell in love, it can either be storge, an empathy bond, Philia, a friend bond, or Eros, romantic love.' And it immediately came to mind I can write about what has happened to me this last past year." Y/n explained "And how This past year has been crazy and how I fell-" 

"Shhhh," Thalia cut her off and stopped her there "My turn to talk about finals." 

Y/n stuck her tongue out at thalia and listened. Silently, she thanked the girl. She saved her from the embarrassment of saying and confessing her feelings to George. She snuck glances at George and once she was caught and turned her eyes away quickly. Her face turned red, but if people questioned it, she would say it was the heat of the fire. 

Eventually, Everyone was falling asleep except George and Y/n.

Funny. 

"I think it's time to head home." Y/n said and got up to get a bucket of water to put out the fire "You guys need to sleep this off." 

"I second that," Bee spoke up 

Everyone nodded and started packing up. It took them two hours to pack up and get to the hotel and as they entered the hotel Y/n was pulled away. She stumbled over her feet and finally bought up and looked at the person. 

"George?" She asked, "George what are you doing?" 

He stayed silent as he tugged her along to a bench in the hotel garden. 

"George? Are you okay?" She asked cupping his face gently 

He melted into her touch and she felt him sigh. 

"Who did you fall in love with?" He asked, "Who did you choose?" 

 "Oh, Baby blues. I chose you. I want to see every shade of blue with you." She whispered pressing gentle kisses all over his face "And Goodness, I hope to see more than the color blue with you."

"I'm sorry I tugged you away earlier. I guess I got jealous because you were going to say who before Thalia cut you and then you were glancing at me before you ignored me and-" Y/n cut him off

"And you were scared." She said softly 

"You have a lot of people fighting for your attention." George said, "And I know that I probably can't measure up to some of them like dream or sapnap." 

"Wait- Dream and sapnap have crushes on me?" Y/n asked eyes wide 

"Oh my god... Were you oblivious this entire time?" He asked 

"I plead the fifth." She crossed her arms  "But anyway, would you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes please," George said and pressed a kiss to her cheek 

"Wake up-" Y/n whined 

She flopped on top of her boyfriend of five years. She had something special planned for today but George was up late streaming. Apollo hopped up on their bed and climbed on top of the couple before laying on Y/n's stomach. 

"Yes. Thank you my lovely kitten." Y/n said and sighed "Gumdrop. Wake up!" 

"Yes, honeydew?" George groaned and gently nudged her off 

"Get up! I know you had a long night but I wanna treat you!" Y/n said as she moved off 

"Okay. Are we going anywhere fancy?" George asked 

"No. Just to the park. We can even have a picnic!" Y/n said, "and if not there we can head to an arcade!" 

"How about we head to the park, play around a little, have a picnic then the arcade?" George suggested leaning up on his elbows