File 7: Sapnap.txt

Now you don't expect anything when you go to the park, especially when you use a face cam monthly as a semi-big streamer.

"I'm gonna claim the swings. Have fun, you know where I am." She said as she let the kids run free in the plains of plastic and metal attractions.

She sat on the swings next to a young male who had brown hair, brown eyes, a scruffy beard, and a bit of a chubby face.

"Are those your kids?" He asked looking at her through the corner of his eyes

"Oh no. Those are my siblings. If I were to have them, I would have been six." She said to him with a laugh

"Hmm. Good to know Artemis. You know you're even more beautiful in person."

"Huh?" She asked turning her head fast enough to give her whiplash "wait... I feel like I've heard your voice."

The brunet gave off a chuckle and said "Sweets at your service."

"You're sapnap!" Y/n said clapping her hands with wide eyes and a dopey grin "Wow, you're nothing like I imagined you. You're way cuter."

"O-oh Uhm... Thank you." He said, his eyes looking everywhere but her

"I wasn't expecting to meet you." Y/n moved her legs back and forth to start swinging while watching her siblings "Especially here of all places."

"Always expect the unexpected." He simply replied

"Y/n! Can I play on the swings?" Alexander asked tugging on her long sleeve with wide eyes "and can you push me?"

"Hmm..." She hummed leaning back a bit before getting off "That'll be five bucks."

"For me." Alexander stated with an evil grin on his face

"Huh?" She said looking at her little brother in shock "What! No way little dude."

He laughed as y/n shook him as if she wanted him to get off the swing. He laughed as his sister jostled his body back and forth "This. Is. Not. Swinging!" He squealed which made the girl flinch

"Aw! Fine. You're not getting those five dollars though." Y/n grumbled as he moved behind her brother and pushed him starting slowly before he started chanting 'higher! higher!'

"This is what you do in your free time?" Sapnap asked before realizing he never introduced himself "By the way. I'm nick, and your name is y/n?"

"Nice to meet you nick, I'm still going to call you Sapnap if that's okay," Y/n said as lily approached the older man and ask if she could get o to which she nodded and moved over to the metal poles while lily started to swing

"Fly high Icarus, just please dont fall and die this time," Y/n mumbled with a small chuckle

"What?" the bearded male asked, an incredulous look on his face

"I'm guessing you've never read Greek mythology huh." She said a smirk on her face

~~~~~

"We're back!" She said but then checked her phone and saw the message from her mom saying "your dad and I went out for a bit and won't be back until at least midnight. We made chicken alfredo for dinner, Since it's the beginning of winter break bedtime is midnight.

"Alright, you heard mom gremlins, eat and we'll clean kitchen then y'all are free to do anything until midnight."

They complained at the mention of doing chores as they went to grab their food, Y/n only shook her head and checked her Twitter to see some new messages.