File 33: Multi-tasking.txt

"I'm not sure Wilbur. We have a lot to get done in little time." Y/n said over the phone "a week has already passed, I only have two left."

"Come on my little dove." Wilbur cooed "Let's have some fun!"

"Wilbur there's a lot I have to do like I need-" Y/n trailed off as she got an idea "actually, how about we vlog while we're out?"

"Oh?" His voice was playful "Do you need content?"

"With you? always." Y/n said with a grin "I mean, it's always nice to be able to see one of the people I'm simping over."

"Simping? Oh, I'm honored!" Wilbur said "but yeah we can vlog. Are you gonna vlog like how I and George did?"

"Yeah! I liked how y'all did that. It looked fun." She said, "plus I can get something need and more."

"Okay fine." Wilbur said, "Meet in front of Hidey-hole in an hour?"

"I'll see you then." She said with a grin and hung up putting her phone to charge as well as her portable charger

She soon took a quick body shower and are before getting changed. It was a simple , a black long sleeve tucked into a maroon pleated skirt with fishnet stockings and black platform shoes. She was about to make herself a quick lunch right as Bee and Sky walked in with some McDonald's.

"Where are you going?" Bee asked playfully "you better be home by midnight young lady."

"You're not my mom." She said back and looked at the time, she had a little over half an hour left "any of that mine?"

Sky nodded and gave her a bag full of food. "Here. I got your favorites." She mumbled

"Thank you! I'm gonna be out for most of the rest of the day. I should be back before 10."

"Be safe. Who are you going with?" Sky asked as she pulled out food

"Wilbur. Maybe we'll bump into someone, who knows?" She stated with a shrug

"Are you gonna stream?" Sky asked

"Yeah. I won't be able to see char for most of the time, so bee," Y/n turned to Sky's lover "You're in charge. I trust you, hun."

"You can count on me, boss!" Bee said and grabbed her food

She ate and said bye to her friends as she hopped on her bike and riding to her work to meet Wilbur. She got there about the same time as he did and grinned.

"Hello little crow," Y/n said teasingly "How are you doing?"

"I'm great now that your here little dove." Wilbur cooed

"You're too sweet. Let's take a picture?" Y/n said pulling out her phone with a smile. Wilbur complied and let her take a photo before she tweeted it out with the words join stream my loves. <3

"Am I chat?" Wilbur asked just barely silencing his phone before her Twitter notification popped up

"Could you? You'd also read out any bits or donos and hold camera? I feel bad for asking." Y/n admitted

"Of course. I asked and agreed." Wilbur said and "Start the stream little dove."

She smiled and did as told. She saw Wilbur pull up her chat and gave her a thumbs up. "It's working." He said

"Perfect! Hi, chat!" She said turning around and angling her camera towards her and Wilbur with a grin "We're doing a vlog today and we got Wilbur. Where should we go, first hun?

"I say we head towards the shops. See what we can find there." Wilbur suggested

She nodded and grabbed his empty hand, intertwining their fingers as they walked through the streets talking and pointing at things they found cute or think would look good on each other.