File 14: Restraint.txt

She sat in the courthouse, her leg bouncing. She had her head down and Wilbur was with her, and so was Thalia who made the trip to help her. 

It was about two weeks after and she missed a lore stream, but for good reason. She was gathering all possible evidence against Jessica, so she could finally be free. She got little to no sleep while doing her research but it would all be worth it. 

A hand was placed onto her thigh and she saw the calloused hand of Thalia. She looked up and saw her soft smile. 

"Thank you for being here," Y/n said her voice soft "I appreciate it." 

"Of course I'll be here. I bore witness to what she said and almost did." Wilbur said

"I'm your best friend, I'm going to be here no matter what," Thalia said "Plus with all the evidence you pulled up there's no way you can't not have a restraining order." 

~~~~~

She walked out of the room in tears and shaking. 

"She won't be able to bother or come within 100 yards of you. You're free of her." Thalia said pulling the girl to cry into her chest 

Wilbur watched and said "come on girls. It's midday and I'm not sure about you two but I'm hungry, I know a great restaurant not far from here." 

"I'm sure she's hungry." Thalia said patting the girl's head "She tends to eat a lot after crying." 

"Good to know. I'm glad I just got paid." Wilbur said and put a hand on his hip. "Let's go then." 

Thalia dragged Y/n who was calming down from her happy crying and soon walked alongside them. 

"I adore you both," Y/n said with a smile 

"I know. We're saints." Wilbur said a hand on his chest 

An hour later they had their food and Thalia and Wilbur kept messing with her. 

"You little whore." She said to Thalia as she smacked her hand. She had been stealing her food ever since it got there "You bitch." 

"You act like you didn't sleep with Wilbur here." Thalia teased back 

After that the people behind Thalia and Wilbur rushed out, she was a little confused but ignored it.

"We both had our clothes on and I was faced away from him when I passed out," she said 

"She knows?" Wilbur asked looking away

"Don't act like we did something scandalous!" Y/n said exclaimed quietly 

Wilbur chuckled and took a bite of his food. Thalia finally left her food alone and they ate peacefully without many distractions and fights. 

She got home with Thalia and told sky she was back. She sent out a tweet that said 

Artemis @TheMoonGoddess 

I'M FREE! Thank you all so much for your silent support and for helping me through this. I love you all 💜

💬965K 🔄937K ❤1.6M 

She smiled and grabbed clothes to take a nap in. It's been days since she last slept and she was tired and running on coffee and energy drinks. 

She then changed and laid in bed but after her phone kept blowing up with notifications from discord and Twitter. 

She put it on silent but Thalia burst into her room and exclaimed 

"Holy fuck I think you're getting canceled!"