File 28: Silver and Diamonds.txt

"Yes. I'll make it in time." She murmured cradling her phone between her ear and shoulder as she made herself leftovers from yesterday's dinner before she started recording "So who's joining us again? You, Technoblade and...?" 

"Badboyhalo." The male replied, "He's also going to be doing the parkour." 

Skeppy had texted her a few hours ago if they were still on to record the parkour video to which she replied yes and started setting everything up. 

Now, a half an hour before she's getting food to eat really quick before going to do her recording with her friends. 

"Send me the link to the discord and I'll join soon after." She said to the male "I'm going to hang up now. Bye."

"Bye! I'll see you later." Skeppy said and hung up leaving the girl to eat her leftovers. 

She ate her food slowly as Sky rushed out of her room and around her. She was dressed in grey sweatpants and a black tank top. Her blond hair was in a messy bun as she grabbed her keys, sweater, and wallet saying that she would be Bee's for a while. 

Y/n only blinked at the rushing girl and shrugged. She would ask about that later. For now, she needed to hurry.

~~~~~

"Hey, y'all. What are you doing?" She asked as she entered the call and joined the game 

All three of them were just jumping around and walking on the map. That's when she heard Techno's high pitch inhale when she started talking. She laughed at him while shaking her head, her face cam was on.

Technoblade, Karl, and Quackity had left a week ago. They all got home safely and took long naps. 

"Hi, Artemis!" Bad said, "How are you doing?" 

"I'm doing great bad. You?" She replied as she started to jump around with them 

"I'm doing awesome!" He exclaimed, "I'm ready to do some parkour." 

"Then let's go," Skeppy said and made Artemis an operator. She immediately put herself in creative and followed Skeppy to the first set up and teleported Bad and Techno there. 

~~~~~ 

"So what's going on with you guys?" Y/n asked as she demonstrated the last of the parkour with ease

"Nothing much. I've been going out a lot more though." Techno said as he tried to do the ladder neos and groaned when he failed 

"I've been packing up some things because I'm planning on meeting someone soon," Skeppy said, a grin to his tone 

"Oh? Who are you planning to visit?" She asked watching techno struggle and hit him off which made him groan even more 

"An old friend of mine." Skeppy was vague 

"Could I join you and meet them?" She joked

"Yeah. I'd bet they'd love to meet you in person, I would too. We both watch you." Skeppy said 

"Oh! Dm me the information later." She said "come on Techno! Bad still has to go!" 

"I'm trying, Stop pushing me off." He grumbled "What about you though? What have you been doing?" 

"School, work. I went to work yesterday, and it was slow as always but a few people recognized me. Also, finals are coming up so I've been cramming a lot too." She muttered "I wanna go to California with Thalia, Sky, and a few others to celebrate. Thinking about gathering all my streamer friends just to hang out." 

She rambled on until techno shut her up playfully. She easily stuck out her tongue with a laugh and a roll of her eyes. 

"Your just mad because I'm actually finishing my English degree Mr.Dropout." she teased