File 2.5: Their reactions.doc

Y/n only stayed quiet and smiled at her screen. 

She laughed causing her friends to quiet down. "We did it. We did it! Hahahaha! We did amazing! I'm so proud of y'all!" She said, "I wish I could hug you, boys." 

"Me too. You're coming back soon right?" Toru said 

"Of course." Y/n said as she made her character walk down the aisle with a crown on her head "Let's get a screenie!" 

Little did she know everyone ranging from the chat to the admins was shocked at how the viewer team won. 

How they reacted 

Dream:

"WHAT?!" Dream yelled as he was teleported to the top of the dodgebolt arena with technoblade after being hit for the second time 

"How in the world. I swear I avoided it..." The male trailed off as he watched Tommyinnit and Wilbur shoot their arrows at the same person but saw two people jump in front of them. 

"Artemis huh? I'll keep an eye on them." He said 

Technoblade:

"I told you to be careful of Artemis." The male said rolling his eyes behind his screen as she and her team won "she openly gave us a warning of her skills and TOMMY doubted me on her parkour skills." 

Ignoring the quips of the young male, he thought "how did she go through the whole parkour course with almost no problems at all? Is she hacking?" 

He just stared at her character as she jumped around getting off of the red runway.

Tommyinnit:

"OH SHUT UP TECHNOBLADE, YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY AND TELL US, YOU WERE JUST A-" Tommy was cut off by his mother yelling at him 

"Sorry, mum!" He called out as he turned to his door before turning back with his arms crossed. "Why did she pretend not to be good at anything?"

"Agh! I hate her. If I ever meet or speak to her again I'll get payback." Tommy held a little venom in his voice for being deceived but his threat sounded like it held no meaning 

WilburSoot

He stared at his screen and deafened. "Hey chat, how would you like a video with Artemis?" He asked softly as he looked at his chat 

He kept seeing yes and thumbs-ups. He nodded and said "Well, I guess I have to get in contact with little Artemis here then. They seem like an interesting person." 

He watched as her character moved around and greeted people in-game by punching the air at said people. 

But one thing they all had in their minds was: 

How did this person and this team get to be so op?

(This is a small filler chapter. Sorry about that!)