Ending: Technoblade

"Oh- it was 'Tell a time where you fell in love, it can either be storge, an empathy bond, Philia, a friend bond, or Eros, romantic love.' And it immediately came to mind I can write about what has happened to me this last past year." Y/n explained "And how This past year has been crazy and how I fell-" 

"Shhhh," Thalia cut her off and stopped her there "My turn to talk about finals." 

"Rude," Y/n smirked at the quick-thinking girl 

"I heard that!" Thalia sang

"Okay, choir kid- ACK-" Thalis tackled the girl into the sand 

"Talk shit about choir again, band kid, You held satanic rituals in the band room!" Thalia exclaimed shaking the girl 

"I didn't hold them or participate in them-" Y/n mumbled dazed from all the shaking 

"I think that's enough," Niki stepped in "We should head home, it's getting late." 

Thalia let the girl fall in the sand and crossed her arms before nudging her with her foot. "Oh my god, I think I killed her..." Thalia trailed off before laughing and kicking Y/n's 'corpse' 

"owowowow-" Y/n repeated as she scrambled to get away from Thalia 

"Leave her alone," Simon said and held Thalia's hand and pulled her into his chest 

"Fine." She pouted 

"Simon, you are a godsend," Y/n said and started to help put things away in the cars "You got lucky with that feral chick." 

"I love my feral chick," Simon said and pressed a kiss to Thalia's purple hair 

Soon they got in the car and headed home. The car ride was filled with quiet gossip and lofi music. When they got to the hotel, Y/n showered immediately not wanting to be covered in the sand anymore and when she came out Dream was gone and Techno was shirtless getting ready for bed. 

"Hey," He greeted as she pulled on his shirt "Did you have fun at the beach?" 

"Yeah," She said drying out her hair "It was fun. Still, I lowkey wish you would have been there to keep me company." 

"Well, now we have all night. I have Disney plus on my laptop if you want to watch movies." Techno offered and scooted over on his bed 

"Can we watch Book of life?" Y/n asked as she climbed into his bed "I like the soundtrack." 

"Whatever you want my queen." He said and pulled it up 

one and a half hours later during the second wedding scene she looked up at techno, who she was cuddled up to cause she was 'cold' and said "I wanna be the Maria to Your Manolo." 

"I will gladly be the Manolo to your Maria." He said instantly "Be my lover?" 

"Yes." She said, "What do you want to watch next Hades?"

"I've been looking for an excuse to watch the Descendants trilogy." Technoblade murmured, "I like the soundtrack, especially the third movie." 

"Bet!" Y/n nodded with a laugh before replaying the last five minutes in her head "Did we just ask each other out?" 

"Oh- we did." Technoblade laughed and Y/n joined "Well, I'm glad my feelings are mutual." 

"Me too." Y/n sighed as he leaned into Technoblade 

"Where are you dragging me to?" Y/n asked her boyfriend of five years 

"We're here! You can take off the blindfold!" He said 

When Y/n did she saw a huge blanket fort by their bed

"When?" She asked with a grin 

"When you went to the store. Remember those snacks you got for me?" He asked, "Those are for us. We're having a movie date!" 

"Like when I came back from the beach five years ago." She whispered 

"I thought it was fitting for a five-year anniversary." He shrugged 

"I love it! Come on! It's been forever since I've been in a blanket fort!" Y/n exclaimed happily and crawled in before getting comfy "You gotta movie you wanna watch my king?" 

"Well, I kinda wanna watch the wedding singer," Technoblade said with a smile 

"Oh! That's a great movie! I remember watching it with my dad when I was a teen." She said 

An hour and 25 minutes into the movie her favorite scene came on. Robbie's song on the airplane, 'I wanna grow old with you'

Y/n eyes were glued to the screen until she realized Adam Sandler wasn't the only one singing. She turned to see Technoblade on one knee holding a small velvet box while he sang the lyrics

"So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink, Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink, Oh, I could be the man who grows old with you, I wanna grow old with you," The song ended and with a nervous smile he asked "My queen, Ruler of my heart, Will you marry me?" 

"Yes!" She exclaimed and tackled him in a hug pressing kisses all over his face "I will marry you." 

He cupped her face and pressed a sweet kiss to her lips with a chuckle "How did I get so lucky?" He asked 

"Persephone?" Technoblade called his wife of one and a half years 

"Yeah Had- Oh my goodness!" Y/n exclaimed and pulled Apollo away from Floof "They still don't like each other huh?" 

"I think it's because Floof is too playful and all Apollo wants to do is sleep," Techno said as he washed dishes 

"Maybe." She said as she walked behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist with a smile "What's cooking, good looking?" 

"Dinner." Techno said and their doorbell rang "And there it is!" 

"Yes! Take out!" Y/n said and grabbed her wallet and paid for the pizza thanking the delivery driver. The girl closed the door with her foot and put the food on the kitchen counter before going to feed the pets. After she sat with technoblade and they put on a show for them to watch. 

They couldn't find anything so they went to YouTube instead and easily found a video to watch. 

Made by none other than Philza Minecraft. 

She watched and leaned against Techno with a smile. She felt so lucking to be in the place she was in now.