Ending: Dream

"Oh- it was 'Tell a time where you fell in love, it can either be storge, an empathy bond, Philia, a friend bond, or Eros, romantic love.' And it immediately came to mind I can write about what has happened to me this last past year." Y/n explained "And how This past year has been crazy and how I fell-" 

"Shhhh," Thalia cut her off and stopped her there "My turn to talk about finals." 

Y/n shut up and stared at the sky. Maybe she should have insisted to finish her story but she didn't feel like fighting Thalia, especially since she seems to have so much fun talking about her finals... also she was too embarrassed to continue since she was bout to blab about her crush on Dream. 

"Hey, maybe we should get going," Bad suggested "It's getting pretty late." 

"Yeah, your probably right bad," Wilbur spoke up "It's almost midnight and by the time we get to the hotel it'll be one am." 

Everyone packed up fatigued by playing in the waves instead of the time of day. Y/n lifted the canopy into the trunk and soon got in because that was the last thing. She fell asleep on the ride home due to Wilbur scratching her scalp slowly, but she did hear bits and pieces of his and Thalia's conversation due to her will to stay awake. 

"No Wilbur, She doesn't-" Thalia said 

"-then who?" 

"It's not in my place to say." Thalia said softly "This is Y/n. You know how she feels about people digging into her private life and if she's not telling you anything then that's her." 

"But if you could-" Wilbur insisted 

"I already said no. I know you want it to be you, but it's not. You're not the first to ask and you won't be the last. I don't want both of us to lose her trust." Thalia muttered, "That's final." 

then she passed out fully. 

"Y/n," Wilbur whispered in her ear "Wake up, We're here." 

She blinked her eyes open and Apologized for falling asleep on him. She got out and helped him up with a smile and said "I'm sorry I didn't choose you." before walking away and into the hotel

She walked up to her room gathered her things for a shower. Dream and Technoblade were still in the room and said hello to which she greeted them back. She took a quick shower (Well, as quick as she could) and walked out in a tank top and sweats. Dream was packing up and getting ready to head out. 

"Let me walk you back to your room Dream," Y/n said 

He smiled and nodded responding "Of course. Shall we?" He asked and offered her his arm 

She laughed and she took it telling techno she should be back soon. They walk to his room, just down the hallway, and talking about random things. Dream sat outside his door and patted the spot next to him. She did and they talked and talked. 

"Hey, you know I have a crush on you right?" Dream asked while laying his head on her lap 

"I'm sorry what?" Y/n asked looking down at him with wide eyes 

"I like- No- I love you." Dream stated it like it was a well-known fact 

"Huh... What are the odds my crush likes me back?" Y/n asked 

"I have no idea, but if I'm the crush the odds are pretty high." Dream said with a smile 

"Of course you're the crush." Y/n said and pressed a soft kiss to his forehead 

Y/n shifted to get more comfortable on the bed, accidentally pressing her face against his chest but sighing in content when she found her comfortable spot there. Her cheeks flushed as she felt the rumble of Dream's chuckle on his chest and felt hands petting her hair. She looked up and saw his face, Soft smile and eyes so full of love and kindness, it made her head dizzy with love and made her chest warm up. He cupped Her face with calloused hands and brought Y/n's lips up to his for a kiss. 

"I love you." He cooed 

Five years of being together and two years of waking up like this? Best years of her life. 

"Daydream," She cooed after kissing him back "We gotta get dressed for the party." 

"No," He whined, "I wanna stay in bed with my beautiful Fiancee." 

"we're not- Oh you smooth fucker." She said and smacked his chest 

His chuckle echoed through the couple's room and dream reached over and grabbed a velvet box and opened it. inside was a ring. It had a gold band and little gold leaves with two diamonds in the top two leaves and a light green jewel in the middle. 

"It just felt like now was the right time." He explained 

"I have a ring for you in my junk drawer." She laughed lightly "Cause you never look in there and I was planning on proposing at the Party." 

Dream chuckled and slipped the ring on her finger "I guess we can tell Thalia to cancel." He said, "Then we can stay like this all day and watch movies." 

"And as tempting as it sounds, me and her spent too much time planning and she would kill me if I canceled on her. So we are going." Y/n said as she made no move to get out of bed while dream gave her the 'We both know you don't wanna' look "Let me call her." 

"yes!" 

"I hate you." 

"You'll love me later after I'm done with you." 

"Daydream!" Y/n called as she cleaned the kitchen 

"Im in the restroom!" His voice was muffled 

"Of course," She said before feeling a tug on her sweat pants and seeing her 1 (almost 2) year old "Oh, Hi sweetie can momma help with anything?" 

"Help?" Theseus asked while pointing at the sink 

"You want to help?" She asked and he nodded "Okay, let's grab your stool little one." 

She watched him waddle up to his stool and push it towards her and she helped him. While they washed dishes (Him just standing there holding on to the utensils while Y/n washed and rinsed) dream walked out of the bathroom and saw his family, the ring on his finger glinting. Goddamn, he was happy.