Ending: Karl

"Oh- it was 'Tell a time where you fell in love, it can either be storge, an empathy bond, Philia, a friend bond, or Eros, romantic love.' And it immediately came to mind I can write about what has happened to me this last past year." Y/n explained "And how This past year has been crazy and how I fell-" 

"Shhhh," Thalia cut her off and stopped her there "My turn to talk about finals."

Y/n shut up and only looked down out of embarrassment. When she looked up, she quickly glanced at Karl before looking at Thalia acting like she was listening to her story, but really she was only sneaking glances at Karl. Maybe she could sneak him away before they left.

"Hey, we should get going," Wilbur said "It's getting late." 

Or not. 

Y/n helped them pack up and everyone got in their original cars before riding home. As far as she knew, everyone slept except for the drivers. Thalia woke her up and told her to go up, take a shower and then sleep. 

She would do the first two but she had a mission after she showered. 

"Hey boys," She greeted "Still playing?" 

"Yeah, I just found netherite," Technoblade said 

"We started playing Minecraft two hours ago! How did you already find netherite!" Dream exclaimed and shook the Californian 

She laughed at the two and said "I'm gonna take a quick shower then head out to talk for a bit." She said as she gathered her clothes and walked into the bathroom 

The girl took her time getting sound out of places it shouldn't be and her hair before getting out, doing their routine, and walking out in a tank top and sweats with her Mr. beast hoodie. 

She walked down the hall and knocked on Karl's door. He opened it and asked "Hey! Why aren't you asleep, I swear you were going to have to be carried in because you were so tired." 

He was dressed in his boxers and had a cover around his body. His hair was still wet from the shower.

"I am tired, But I wanted to talk to you." She said and looked behind him to see Sapnap. Quackity was just getting out of the shower and waved towards them with a sheepish smile "Alone?" 

"yeah! Let me put on some pants and a shirt first." He said 

A few minutes later they started to explore the hotel in silence. 

"What did you want to walk about Y/n?" Karl asked 

"Do you mind if I tell you the rest of my finals story?" She asked looking up at him 

"Of course. I love hearing you talk." Karl said with a smile and laced their fingers together

"The prompt was to talk about a time you fell, right? Whether it be platonic, romantic, or hell just felt empathy for them. I wrote about Eros, romantic love. I think I wrote a whole book based on how I fell in love with this man who helped change my world." She explained "That man was you. I fell in love with you and I fell hard. I can only hope my love is requited." 

"It very much is!" Karl exclaimed and hugged her tight "I've- I've fallen in love with you too. At first, it was a bit for the whole fiancee's thing then I saw how strong you were, how you dealt with that cancellation, and how you treat the others around you. You... You're just a goddess." 

"Heart go boom boom." She said swooning with giggles escaping her lips 

Karl laughed loudly, it echoes through the night and he pressed kisses to her face ad eventually her lips.