File 35: Questions and Knives.txt

"You're finally up,"  Skeppy said with a large grin "You slept for about a good 19 hours. 

"Bad, tell me he didn't draw on my face," Y/n said turning to the male 

"He didn't," Bad said, "I promise."  

"If you did, I'm gonna kill you." Y/n said, "But what time is it?" 

"9:46 am," Bad replied "That flight killed you. You knocked out as soon as you finished unpacking at what, 4:28?" 

"Yeah. I'm still in my clothes from yesterday." She said "Get out and let me take a shower. We can go get breakfast and see what we can do today."  

"You're the boss." Skeppy said as he stood "Meet downstairs in an hour?" 

"I'll try. But there's no guarantee I won't fall asleep in the shower." She said and yawned as she walked around gathering her clothes 

An hour later she was waiting in the lobby scrolling through her Twitter while still watching for the boys. After a while, she noticed a shadow over her and when she looked up she saw a male. He was lean with tattoos on his arms and had a halo of light around his head. He wore some shorts and a simple gray undershirt. 

It wasn't Bad or Skeppy. 

"Hey beautiful, waiting for me?" He joked 

"Of course. Where have you been?" She asked her voice monotone 

"Apollo! What have I told you about messing with other people?" A woman came to get him. She was a curvy woman with a blue bikini on and her hair was wet.  "I'm sorry about my brother. He's a pain in my ass but he's also my twin so I'm stuck with him, but we gotta go." 

She grabbed his arm and dragged him away, He, in the last few attempts to woo her, blew her a kiss to which she flipped off and heard her phone ring. She took out her phone and looked at the caller's I.D. 

"Sky? What's up?" She asked as she stood up when she saw the boys 

"Ranboo is in the UK!" Sky said, "Tommy is with him and Tubbo doing a You laugh you lose." 

"Yooooo, that's great! So what does that mean?" Y/n asked as they lead her out 

"They said they didn't want to go. Tommy said it's because he has vlogs to do and Tubbo said it's because ranboo was here." Sky said, "I Think Tommy is staying because of ranboo just not admitting it." 

"Alright. I haven't bought their tickets yet so it's fine. I have to go. I'll see you soon though." Y/n said "Bye!" 

"Bye chickadee!" Sky said before she hung up 

"And who was that?" Skeppy asked 

"You'll find out soon." Y/n shrugged "Come on. I'm hungry." 

"Yes, Ma'am," Bad said, "I found a great place this morning, You'll love it." 

"Oooh! By the way, do you guys want me to call you by your real names, or do you want me to continue to call you by your screen names?" Y/n asked 

"Whatever makes you feel comfortable." Bad said, "I could care less." 

Skeppy only shrugged and said "Yeah. What he said. What do we call you?" 

"Whatever you want," Y/n said with a smile 

"Okay, Little Amethyst." Skeppy teased 

"Okay Diamond." She rolled her eyes at him as they entered a restaurant 

After 15 minutes they were finally seated. A small booth with the boys and ordered their food. 

"We can do a Q and A stream." Y/n suggested, "And then afterward you can teach me how to handle throwing knives?"