File 22: A Drinking Stream.txt

"You want to do what?" She asked voice shocked over the discord call

"A drinking stream!" Tubbo said

It was 11:39 on a Thursday evening and the two weren't streaming while on the dream SMP and got into a call because Tubbo had a 'great' idea. She just wanted to finish filling up the L'Manburg hole so there would be space to build houses.

"Tubs, darling, You, Ranboo, and Tommy are minors. You can't drink." Y/n said with a nervous grin on her face

"We're all getting sparkling cider! which is basically the same thing!" Tubbo said

"Alright. When?" She asked, "I need to know so I can buy my liquor."

"Do you not have any?" Tubbo asked

"No. Thalia took all the wine to cook with." She said, "So that's gone."

"I was planning maybe Friday?" Tubbo said to her

"I think I have time? When on Friday?"

"7:30 pm." He said, "After dinner but early enough for us not to pass out."

"Alright." She said with a grin but soon yawned "you should head to bed soon Tubs. You have school and I'm gonna log off and finish up my midterms essay."

"I don't go to school. Remember?" He said stifling a giggle "I dropped out but I can stay and keep you company while you write though."

"Hmm. Why not?" She said as she logged out and went on to another tab with a google doc filled to the brim with words explaining the content she learned so far.

~~~~~

"I was shocked when he told me too." She said to Sky "They said they were gonna drink sparkling cider though so they might be hyper."

The two were at a grocery store to buy food, cleaning supplies, toiletries, and liquor.

"Are you sure this is the best you've ever tried?" The older female asked warily while looking at the Ciroc red berry vodka

"I'm positive! I love it and my friends do too." Sky exclaimed while grabbing her box of gram crackers

"If you say so. Hey, do me a favor and make sure I don't say anything stupid?" Y/n asks as she grabbed her favorite chips and candy "And please stop me if I start saying anything about our home, my personal life, or romantic feelings."

"Got it cutie!" Sky said and crossed the last thing off the list before pushing the cart to the next check-out lines.

"Yeah. If I get absolutely hammered, I'm so sorry you have to see it. I don't handle my alcohol well." She said

"Ah! A lightweight. It's fine. I find it funny, It's hilarious to find hidden sides of my friends." Sky said with a light cackle

"You sound like Thalia," Y/n whined "That terrifies me."

The two reached it and let the person can scan the items while they counted the money to pay.

Y/n handed the person the money and Sky grabbed the bags to start filling the cart up. "Thank you," Y/n said to the cashier and walked out with sky chatting away

They loaded the groceries into Sky's car and got in before driving off towards their home.

30 minutes later they return home and start putting up their belongings. It was quiet until Sky spoke up.

"Hey, Y/n?" She asked softly "How would you feel if a friend came over in the near future?"

"Who? Luke, Bee, or Stitch?" Y/n asked putting away her peppermint tea