File 13: The Truth.txt

"I could tell you the truth," Y/n said

It was half an hour before she calmed down enough to talk about it without bursting into tears. Her eyes widened and she mumbled, "Did you turn off my stream?" 

"No? Sky did you?" Wilbur asked 

"No! I didn't even mute!" Sky exclaimed 

Y/n ran to her room almost sliding and saw so many donations and her chat yelling at Jessica and encouraging her. Her eyes teared up and she burst into tears again. 

"You guys." She sobbed trying to wipe the tears flowing "Thank you to Everyone who donated especially, Holy- Thank you Dream for the 1,000, Skeppy for the 5,000, And MrBeast for the 100,000.

"And Karl Jacobs, Sapnap, George, Niki, and Technoblade for the 500. I- I don't know what to say." 

Alex_is_poggers donated 5$ 

This is about as much as I can donate, but say thank you and put a restraining order on that Bish! We all hate her with our very souls!

Y/n let out a loud laugh sniffling and yawning. "Thank you all so much for the support and everything. I- Im definitely going to put all this money towards a restraining order against Jessica. And since you guys know, I'll be updating you along the way." She said sitting down so she could do the outro "And as the moon sets and The sun rises we'll end the stream here! Thank you for joining my moons and I'll see you when the sun sets again!"  

She ended the stream and leaned back in her chair, sobbing with a smile on her face. Goodness, she was blessed to have such a sweet fanbase. 

Wilbur, who walked in with her, walked up to her and hugged her from behind. "I'll be there with you for everything and anything you need me." He said and her discord pinged. 

Dream: Artemis Vc 1 

She entered the bc and was bombarded with multiple people asking if she was okay. It was overwhelming so she took off her headphones and gave them to Wilbur. 

"Calm down, calm down." Wilbur said "She's fine for the most part. She's mainly shaken from her encounter. I'll be here to help her for a bit." 

Wilbur quieted down as someone else spoke. 

"Alright. One at a time though." Wilbur said and gave the headphones back to Y/n 

"H-hello?" She whispered her voice hoarse and closed from the crying and yelling

"Are you okay?" She heard dream ask quietly 

"... Ish? I don't know... Jessica wasn't the best. I'm just tired." 

"That's understandable." Dream said and George cut in 

"Is this why you were so uncomfortable when we saw her at the cafe?" 

"Yeah. I- She- I don't know." Y/n tried to reply 

"Will that money help? Do you need more?" Karl spoke up "Jimmy is on the line right behind me." 

"Can you put him on, Karl? Thank you, my love." She asked and waited until she got confirmed that he was listening "Thank you so much for the 100k dono, I hope you know it didn't have to be that much, you too skeppy and dream. 1k, 50k, and 100k is way too much." 

"Don't worry about it! 100,000 is small in comparison to how much I spent." MrBeast said 

"Yeah! It's the least we can do." Skeppy said 

"Y'all are too sweet. I don't deserve y'all." Y/n said, "What did I do in my last life to deserve this?" 

"You probably lived," George spoke up