Chapter 12: New living arrangement

Start from the beginning

"Sir, we have arrived." I heard the man say.

I brought my attention to the window, looking at the outside. My mind was rummaging through a lot of things at once, I was a massive wreck inside. If anyone looked at me long enough, I'm pretty sure they'd know it too.

Tristan nodded curtly, instead of responding to him. The man left and I found myself alone with Tristan again.

Everything has been happening so quick, It was hard to process the events taking place. A few moments later, Tristan had grabbed my hand firmly and started to practically drag me out the jet.

His firm grip on my wrist made me let out a small whimper. It was the same wrist that his douchebag cousin almost broke. It was paining again, but I stayed quiet.

He led me to another black car that resembled the other one I was in. It was a sleek black Audi R8 with black leather seats.

"Guys and their damn money", I mumbled to myself under my breath.

The passenger door was opened for me by Tristan, and this time I wasn't thrown into the car. I got in and buckled up after a few protests and deadly daggers. He won, as usual.

Tristan was getting to the other side of the car, the driver's side. "Your driving?" I asked him a little surprised.

"Yea, why?" He looked at me with curious eyes, leaving me in a weird state of frenzy.

Why did he have to look at me like that?

"Uhm...n-no, no reason" I could barely get my words out.

"Sure kooky" He gave me a side smirk before averting his attention to the road.

His response had left me confused as I don't know what.

Kooky? He's got to be kidding.

I rolled my eyes at him, turning my head in the direction of the window.

The mirror outside the car showed those annoying guards of Tristan in their luxury cars, following close behind us.

Why does he need all this? It's so unnecessary.

I understand a few for protection, but he has a whole army following behind his car. For what reason again? It's not like I could possibly kill this beast. It sounds amusing, but it's close to impossible.

"Where are you taking me now?"

"Are you going to keep asking me questions all day long? Stop being so inquisitive all the time, chill!" He raised voice to enthusiast and exasperate his aggravation.

All of a sudden, he turned the radio up a little louder and drove a little faster.

The song that was blasting throughout the car was one of the songs I played on repeat a few months after my father died.

The pain was because of my father, while my Anger radiated from Tristan, though he caused both my pain and anger.

My mind was concentrating on the music, making me remember those first few months.

Oh yeah, oh-oh, ooh

Oh yeah, oh-oh

Am I wasting my breath on you?

Feels like my words are never getting through, yeah, oh

I never said "I hate you" to someone so much before

I'm light-headed when we talk and then you shut the door, goddamnLike what are we still talking for? Yeah

Oh yeah, oh-oh, oh