I took about a 45 minute bath before taking a shower. Mostly because I was embarrassed.

"Kian!" I called for him before I got out.

"Coming babe." He answered back. Maybe 3 minutes later he came in with a warm towel and some clothes folded up fresh out the dryer.

"Thank you."

"No problem princess." He said wrapping the towel around me. He walked out leaving me to get myself ready.

I put on my body butter and handled my business. I walked out to see my favorite snacks and pizza with wings. Netflix was set up on the tv and a candle was lit up.

"You out baby?" He asked coming in the room with cups

"Yea...This so sweet." I said hugging him.

"I lit the candle cause I know you like that shit. Order your favorite food and changed the bed sheets and shit."

"Thank you." I kissed him softly.

"No problem. You want to watch that show you was telling me about?"

"Manifest? Yesssss." I said getting in bed.

"Bet."

"Where Major?"

"He in his bed. I'm surprised you didn't see him."

I looked around finding him in the corner curled up with a blanket and toy. My baby.

"So I was wondering... If we were to have kids, any name ideas?" I asked.

"You pregnant?" He asked getting happy.

"No clearly not yet." I laughed.

"Oh, I want something different like our names. Messiah Tru King, Sanna Kacè King, Semaj Kairo King, Sadè Klue King, Syria Khoszyn King."

"You had this thought of?"

"I did baby. I can't wait for you to have my babies. All of them. My first and last baby mama. My only." He mumbled against my lips kissing them sweetly.

"I love you Ki."

"I love you too. Fresh face and bonnet on, wish I could eat it now." He said eyeing me.

Sexy ass

Sexy ass.

"Thank you."

"I said that aloud?"

"You sure did." He said smirking.

"Damn. Well you're welcome."

Maybe 30 minutes after eating I ran to the bathroom emptying my stomach.

Silas was right behind me rubbing my back.

"You good princess?"

"Yeah. Just period sickness." I mumbled.

He grabbed my toothbrush and after I brushed my teeth he gently washed my face.

"Still pretty to me

"Still pretty to me. Nose getting a little wide, cute ass. I'll bring you a gatorade and some crackers, okay?"

"Okay." I said laying back down. His phone been ringing like crazy lately. I don't suspect anything because he with me mostly or working. It's just the fucking phone that irritates me.

Author's Note

Slight time jumps will happen.

Milan or Kleo? Lmk & Why!