❒︎ 𝙰𝚕𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜

Start from the beginning

'Ah, is this her way of saying she wants to be friends?' (Y/N) sweat dropped and looked at the way Zahra seemed almost nervous for her answer, which was the first emotion of the like ever coming off of her. (Y/N) decided to play dumb to get on her nerves for all the times Zahra had done to her earlier.

"I can't really say no to that, but don't you have to pay informants?"

"Hey come on! Do I have to spell it out for you?"

"Whatever do you mean? Don't you need an informant? It's an occupation therefore I must get paid some reward, no?"

"You dumb insomniac! There's no way I'm paying you!"

"Then I won't be your informant. That's basically child labor."

Jotaro closed his eyes and rubbed them gently, shaking his head as he quickly understood what (Y/N) was doing. Although she sounded monotone and serious, she was obviously messing around with Zahra and trying to get under her skin, something he realized she would do often. His grandfather and Polnareff were often victims to these antics, and they always misinterpreted her as serious when she knew damn well that she was messing with them.

It was something him, Kakyoin, Avdol, and even Iggy found amusing to watch and they would sometimes join in as well. Iggy especially loved it when she teased Polnareff and enjoyed seeing his frustration, to which he would give her a high five with his paw when Polnareff was out of sight.

In the end, they exchanged phone numbers. They only would have each other when Jotaro leaves after all.

"Well, that's that. Nice working with you, Informant. Now, there's just a few things I wanted to point out that are probably important. Not for me necessarily, but regarding you." Zahra said.

"What else could there be, I can't think of anything?" (Y/N) asked as she moved to sit back over with Jotaro, Zahra quick to follow as they were done cleaning the dishes.

"When you first came here did you not feel like, a tingling sensation all over your body? Or something more like thunder shooting through your veins?" Zahra questioned while throwing her hands up to try and convey the feeling she had felt.

"No, I don't remember anything like that. Why?" She thought back to when she first arrived here. Everything was dark and she felt lost, not feeling or remembering anything before she suddenly felt as if she were being pulled downwards and hit the ground.

"I see. Then you would be considered quirkless. I never used to have this power until I got here, in fact in my world there was never many powers to begin with." Zahra explained while throwing her hand out in Jotaro's direction to show off her quirk. Jotaro clicked his tongue but said nothing, not really knowing how to feel being the creation of this person's power.

"Well, she has her stand so it's not like it matters if she doesn't have an extra power or not." Jotaro mentioned, to which (Y/N) nodded and agreed with.

She felt her power was enough and she didn't need any other power, though she was curious of what it could have been if she had gotten one. Maybe she could have bended water, breathe fire like a dragon, teleport anywhere around the world in an instant, or heal anyone by touching them. ...With those thoughts she kind of wished she had a quirk now, because those powers sounded pretty cool.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Just kinda wanted to point that out. Anyways, what I have to tell you next is very important regarding your original world."

Zahra was quick to take (Y/N) out of her thoughts once again, but the thought of her possibly having some cool power still lingered and she felt quite jealous Zahra got one but she didn't. Her luck was truly terrible.