❒︎ 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢

Start from the beginning

"Well, since you're like me I don't mind telling you. I'm also from an anime he once watched, and he summoned me here. It was a few years back, and ever since he lost interest in me, I haven't been able to convince him to let me back. He wants to use me as his loyal servant first, and he promised if I did what he said he would send me back." Zahra let out an exhausted sigh as she finished recalling her purpose for her scheming. Maybe after all, she was just misunderstood. She was in the same situation as (Y/N) is currently in, but somewhere along the way she was led astray and on a different approach to getting back.

"Why are you telling us all of this?" Jotaro questioned with raised eyebrows as he still hadn't forgotten she was the one who willingly helped to orchestrate revealing (Y/N)'s identity and secrets on live television.

"...Well, how do I say this? I grew attached here the more I stayed and when I think about it, the world I came from was a lot worse than this one. This is paradise compared to that, so my drive to leave really kind of dwindled. I did this mission as a sort of last resort for those I left back home, but he still refuses to send me back. I've decided I've had enough and sought out both you and Jotaro so you could at least have my guidance." Zahra concluded, basically telling them she had given up hope from ever going back to her own home.

She didn't look saddened by that fact, rather she looked relieved. She must have felt it was her responsibility to get back to wherever cruel world she came from, but she didn't want to. She must have felt safer here than she ever did in the world she came from.

"...Will he always be like that? Is there truly no chance for me to go back?" (Y/N) questioned while she grits her teeth in anger, wondering if she still even had a chance of getting back. If he decided to simply not let her go, that would be problematic as he was the one that controlled her in the end.

"Well... there's one thing I can tell you." Zahra added as she trailed off, adding some anticipation to what she was going to say. She stayed silent for a moment while she assumably began to organize her thoughts.

"Well? Spit it out. Like I said, I'm not leaving until I know she's going back too." Jotaro said getting impatient with how long she chose to stay in her thoughts. Zahra was quick to pick off where she left off, ignoring Jotaro for rushing her.

"The thing he treasures the most is his life. Try and take it away and maybe you could force him to let you back."  Zahra looked conflicted, as if she knew this was a solution but it would be tricky to operate with.

"If that's so, why haven't you threatened him? Your quirk is very strong." (Y/N) praised but was also curious on why she had not already threatened him is he really was such a coward focused on defending his life over anything else.

"That's because his quirk makes it so that those he summons can't harm him in any way, when they try it's like a strong force tells them to stop and you have no choice but to obey. Trust me, I've tried. That's why I can only talk with him through phone, he doesn't like me getting close to him anymore." Zahra said with a sneer coming to her face, whispering about how much of a coward he is for his quirk to work in such a way.

"But you know where he is, right? I will bring Jotaro with me and he could kick his ass." (Y/N) countered, determined to pay the guy a visit. She briefly wondered if she would hesitate in the moment to return but shook her head as many factors rang throughout her head.

What if she never got another opportunity? What if she did decide to stay, but no one accepted her here? I mean, during the sports festival everyone she knew seemed absolutely disgusted with her and it made her gut churn. She doesn't think she could rekindle those bonds, so maybe it was for the better if her priority was to capture Virtual.

"Can't say I do. Also, I summoned Jotaro here so therefore he's part of my quirk, and he would get the same effects when trying to attack Virtual. He won't be able to." Zahra mentioned, shooting down (Y/N)'s plan to have Jotaro threaten him since it wasn't possible.

"...Damnit. I don't get it, what was the point of all this...? Of exposing my secrets like that?" (Y/N) tiredly asked, leaning forward to rest her arms on the small coffee table and sigh in exhaustion.

"He's a cruel coward but he's pretty smart. If the world knew about your terrible deeds, it would be even harder for you to show yourself anywhere, let alone a hero school. He tried to drive you out of that security, and I was supposed to bring you to him... but I'm tired. I'm exhausted of listening to him and believing he will send me back when he's clearly lying." Her voice was completely serious, and anyone could tell she was bottling up all of her frustrations. It must have been so hard for her, and from what (Y/N) could assume she lived alone. She probably had no one to vent to, to rely on, or to even trust. She's been trying to get back on her own, and maybe that's what has made her fail.

(Y/N) remembered the time she had gone off to look for Virtual, and it ended with her getting restrained and scolded. She was told to leave it to the heroes, to rely and trust on them, and maybe now she could understand that a little more. She has that support, and had she not known she couldn't attack Virtual and met with him, so many things could have gone wrong.

They were concerned for her safety and felt responsible for catching the villain, but would they still be willing when they now know she herself is a villain? Those negative thoughts couldn't help but come back again and again as she felt ashamed to go back just to be looked down upon.

Those she once considered friends and even someone she considered a father probably hated her. Everyone probably hated her, and she would be forced to live in the shadows and mingle with thieves and criminals of her own kind.