❒︎ 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) mentally calculated how long Jotaro had left, but remembered when they had met, he must have been there for some time. An unprecedented amount of time she couldn't calculate, because for all she knew he could have been at the fest the whole time but decided to show himself the moment she left the fight.

"...Hey Jotaro, how long have you been here?" Jotaro took a look at the clock that hung on the wall, the second hand making soft clicks as it went its full circle.

"Five hours before I met up with you, and in total three hours since us talking in that tunnel until this point." Jotaro stated as he looked over at Zahra for confirmation, to which she just nodded at.

"The hell were you doing for five hours?" (Y/N) asked with a small snort, wondering if he got lost or something.

"..."

"He was definitely lost. After I summoned him, I tried to command him, but he just called me an annoying fan girl bitch before walking off. That's how I knew he wasn't under my control." Zahra mentioned with a tic on the corner of her forehead, looking very much annoyed of remembering that previous encounter.

"I wasn't lost, I didn't even know I had a place to be. I was just exploring the different grades festivals and when I got to the first years, it was late. I recognized (Y/N)'s name plate, broke it, and went out to look for her. Some flame bastard kept questioning me so that took some time. I found her assigned tunnel and waited, listening to everything."

Ah, that's right. (Y/N) wasn't totally in the clear with that, because no matter what she still at some point had the mindset to betray the Stardust Crusaders. She felt sudden guilt wash over her and looked down in her lap, the hat Jotaro had previously put on her head laying there. She nimbly picked it up and touched the fabric and was reminded, he wouldn't have given it to her if he didn't trust her.

Zahra, noticing the uncomfortable atmosphere immediately changed the subject and went back to what she was talking about before.

"Oh, also I can summon just about any guy I want, even if I'm not a huge fan of them. Virtual has to be drawn to the person he summons or else it won't work, whether it be through admiration or a fictional crush." Both Jotaro's and (Y/N)'s attention immediately went to Zahra at hearing her say that. That would mean Virtual, the guy who summoned (Y/N) here, was either admiring her for whatever reason or crushing on her even though they've never met a day in their life.

"...I don't even know what to say, that's very unsettling to hear." (Y/N) mumbled after a moment of disbelief. She couldn't help but remember how he looked when they first made eye contact, and she thought she was seeing things for the first time they locked eyes, but there were definitely signs of there being the latter option.

He even dressed and looked as if he were going on a honeymoon or something romantic like that, briefly remembering his dress shoes, a fancy suit with a pink tie, and his long pink hair tied up neatly as if ready to walk the red carpet. She didn't have much time to recall other features, but those facts surely stood out, though she didn't question it at the time because she was used to people with out of place outfits.

"Oh, tell me about it. Imagine just being taken out of nowhere while you're doing something important to have some sick bastard crushing on you and want to keep you like a damn pet." Zahra's lips twisted in disgust while she stuck out her tongue and pointed at her mouth, showing just how revolted she was. She talked as if she were remembering the exact scene (Y/N) had experienced herself.

"You sound... like you've been through that too?" (Y/N) questioned while fully focusing on the girl in front of her instead of fiddling with the hat Jotaro lent her. It was an odd thing to bond over, but she assumed they both had the same thing happen to them and felt oddly safe with her.