30; Sweet and Sour

Start from the beginning

She hummed quietly, her hand coming up to rub her eyes before she looked up to me tiredly.

"What?" She said quietly, yawning and closing her eyes again as she snuggled her head into the pillow.

"Sienna ordered food, so she wants us to come eat," I said to her and she gave me a tiny nod before blinking her eyes open again.

"What time is it?" She asked, still a little dazed as she turned around onto her back before sitting up and running a hand through her hair, her eyes still a little squinted.

"Apparently coming up to four," I mumbled, turning around and grabbing my phone that was on the bed stand and pressing the home button.

3:46PM was displayed on the screen as well as the several texts from my mom, dad and Joshua wishing me a happy new year.

"I feel half dead," I heard Hazel mumble before she yawned again as she shuffled out of bed. She stood on two feet, bringing the hem of my t shirt lower so that it stopped under her ass.

"I'm going to go brush my teeth," She said, turning around and pointing a finger at me which I chuckled at as she looked unbelievably sleepy as she walked slowly out my room, stopping twice as she swayed a little before she eventually got to my door.

I followed her after pulling the duvet over my bed flat, stuffing my phone into my sweatpants pocket as I got up and off the bed and walked towards the door.

I opened it and stepped into the corridor hearing Hazel's door close as I turned to the direction of where her room was before looking back and making my way to the living room/kitchen area our suite had.

I saw Jacob and Sienna on opposite sides of the counter as they opened one of what I presumed to be the containers of Indian take away when I saw the naan bread at the side in a foil packet.

"You look like shit," Jacob said to me, snapping his head up as I walked into the living room, a small smirk on his face when I rolled my eyes at his statement.

"Shut up," I muttered to him, grabbing the fork he had in his hand and piercing a piece of chicken tikka and eating it. I hummed happily seeing Sienna laugh at the way Jacob scowled at me for taking his fork before she opened the other containers and we dished it out into four parts.

By the time we had, Hazel had made her way into the kitchen still in my shirt but now with material shorts under, Blue bopping behind her as she sat next to Sienna before we all began to eat...we took about half an hour because we were talking between eating...most of it coming from Jacob as he indirected shit about me asking Hazel out.

"And he really likes this girl, but he's being stupid and being a pussy because he thinks that he's going to get rejected even though everyone knows that the girl likes him back," Jacob said and Hazel raised an eyebrow, finishing up the rest of her rice.

"Then why doesn't he just ask her, the worst she can do is say no," Hazel said, still a little dazed with tiredness which I was thankful for because she probably would've caught on.

"My point exactly," Jacob said with a smirk and I fought the urge to kick him so I kneed him instead in the side of the thigh as I walked past him, "Fuck," He groaned, rubbing the side of his upper leg and turning around and giving me a deadpan look which I smiled dramatically at.

"So he's not gonna ask her out because he's scared?" Hazel questioned again with a curious tone as she leaned her elbows on the counter as she had finished her food totally, side glancing Sienna who was trying not to laugh.

"Yeah, he's being a pussy about it...a major pussy," Jacob said and I looked at him, leaning against the counter and glaring, I will knee you again but this time in the fucking balls Jacob. "What do you think he should do Justin?" He asked, turning to me with a small smirk and I flickered my eyes to see both Hazel and Sienna looking at me, a sleepy one on Hazel's face and an amused one on Sienna's.