Story 12(Rescuing a survivor from monokuma)

I smelt smoke as i kicked down my prison door which slammed onto the ground as i made my escape since i was here for 2 years and needed to find out how to leave this now burning building. However on the way i saw a girl crawling backwards on her hands and feet away from a tall half white and half black bear. The machine had claws out and was going to stab her when i locked my arms around its neck and tried pulling it away. "Upupupu!" It said maniacally as i turned it around and kicked it into one of the open flames, it immediately exploded into bits. I looked over at the cowering girl to see her now sitting up shocked while lying back on her palms. "Y-you saved me, wait i know you from middleschool, you are the kid who kept eating the students when they got hurt" she said as i finally recognized her. "Komaru? You must have been captured too right?" I asked her as i helped her up. "Yeah, but im thankful you helped me" she said as she smiled in thanks. "Well how would i be able to help you escape this place?" I asked her and i looked around before my belly grumbled and it was as if a lightbulb appeared above her head because she said "why don't you eat me? It worked whenever we were in highschool and no harm came to those students". I slightly blushed not knowing i kinda liked her. "But what if you don't like it?" I asked because i knew if she went in she wouldn't wanna come out and i would be blushing forever. "Nono i will surely like it, nobody else complained when they were in there" she said as i gave in since she was being so nice and i was getting hungry. "Ok fine you win, just don't squirm too much" i said as she crossed her arms grabbing the bottom of her shirt and was attempting to pull it off. "W-WAIT komaru what are you doing?! Don't tell me you want me to eat you naked?" I was red colored all over from embarrassment. "Well yeah, it wouldn't be full protection if i was taking my clothes in, it would make it temporary" she said as i put my arm behind my head and chuckled. "You got me there i guess" i said as i scratched the back of my head but my blush wouldn't go away. "Well eat up before the building burns down" i completely forgot that it was burning as i gripped her shoulders and opened my mouth. She could see to the bak of my throat as strands of my saliva parted with my lips as i decided maybe this wasn't a bad idea. I engulfed her head and began to push it into my throat which tightly clasped over her shoulders as my wet tube consumed her more. *Gulp* my throat contracted around her body as i pulled her deeper reaching her basketball sized boobs which bulged my hungry maw out as i could feel my throat was doing its work. I sucked her boobs into my throat and continued down her slim trim stomach while licking everywhere as her boobs rubbed against the skin of my throat as her head entered my tummy.  I knelt down allowing her to slide deeper as her ass and thighs glided down my throat with ease as i had no idea she was enjoying this. She wiggled her butt in my mouth which caused me to blush harder as it glided passed my throat and i was now at her knees. I tilted my head back and i wriggled her bare feet into my lips drawing them closer to my supple throat. Soon she fully disappeared behind my closing lips, i traced her bulge in my neck before straightening and began licking my lips. "Komaru oh my you tasted unexpectedly good!" I said as i began patting my belly as i felt her feet join her upside down body inside my stomach. "Oh wow its even better than in the comics, i enjoy this alot" she said as she wriggled to get comfortable as i stood up and began to find an exit.