Story 149 (Indominus Rex has a ball)

Gray and zach both flinched as the white hybrid dinosaurid in front of them proceeded to bite the head off of the nearby ankylosaurus. They were upside down too so this wasn't good. The new apex roared in victory before hearing the sound of scraping. She looked down to see a round glassy object and inside were 2 tender humans.

She peered inside with her piercing red eyes before tending to her predatorial behavior. "how do i get these humans out?" she thought as she then grabbed the sphere by the sides and opened her motuh as wide as she could and engulfed the front of the orb. her cheeks swelled as the ball became foggy from her warm breath. "AHHH!" zach cried out as the beast was consuming them but gray's fear was replaced with curiosity. he was now able to see what a dinosaur's mouth was like up close, especially a new one. *SLURP!* the dinosaur pushed her expanding jaws around the sphere and closed her lips feeling the round orb completely in her mouth. "Wow the inside of its mouth...so cool!" gray said while also panicked. His brother looked at him like he was crazy but sure enough gray had sparkles in his eyes. the tongue of the hybrid proceeded to slide around the clear orb getting its strange taste while waves of saliva crashed against the glass.

"MMM-what hard prey to swallow" The indominus thought as she used her tongue to push the orb to the back of her throat "HOW ARE YOU NOT FREAKING OUT!?" zach cried out as he could see the orb slowly sinking below its tongue. "Its so cool how the throat of the dinosauroid works!" he replied with more stars in his eyes. *GULP!* the indominus took a risky swallow and the gyrosphere rolled into her throat making a perfectly round imprint in her throat. her face slightly turned blue since such prey didn't block her lungs like that. the indominus coughed sending blood onto the ground while the orb was slowly gliding down her throat. She put her clawed fingers on the top of the bulge and tried to push it down. *GLLLIIDDDE* the orb slid down her throat and behind her chest making her gasp for a breath. Meanwhile zach and gray were forced into its stomach, there were hundreds of small bones and skulls which made it a gruesome sight even for gray as he covered his mouth while the glass kept fogging up. "I really hope the gyrospheres are immune to stomach acids!" zach cried as the orb suddenly made tapping sounds. the indominus was tapping on her stomach. "its rounder than the last time i ate...I need to get the rest of the humans off the island though" she thought as she began to tromp away making them bounce up and down.