Story 3: secret agent

Since i am so small it is incredibly difficult for me to get a job, that was until i was hired as a detective to spy on the fittingly named "Scarlett witch" who seemingly was staying in some sort of time dilating dimension in the shape of a hexagon, this already was hard for them to get in so they decided to hire an unsuspecting person to observe and spy on miss wanda which is what i did. Right off the bat i could tell that she was going to be difficult to spy on due to her astute nature which was until i found what i was looking for, the house address where i could hide inside and report notable things back to Sword, it was until i was being slightly careless that i fell off the tree outside while i was using a camera to record her and i fell directly on her shoulder. "Oh crap" i thought as she became startled and immediately grabbed me which made me gasp for air because she tightly wrapped her fingers around me. "What are you doing he-oh no not another spy!" She exclaimed before looking back and forth worried before looking back down at me, "you all won't stop will you?! Well ill stop this one for now" she said into the camera before she began holding me up and she suddenly opened her mouth, i had an idea since i was able to survive in stomach acid i could continue to spy on her and she wont be able to figure it out. "Goodbye petty spy" she said angrily as she dropped me between her lips and i fell on her slippery tongue, it was hot and nasty as her hot breath attacked my face, she moved my body with her tongue crushing me with the tongue and the roof of her mouth. "NMMM I CAN'T BREATHE!" I groaned in pain as saliva sloshed onto me and then passed down her throat, but it was soon over and she began tilting her head back. "No wait don't!" I faked fear as she used her tongue to push me into her throat, it was so slimy like the inside of a fleshy straw as she pressed her finger against her throat to feel me go down, i groaned as this was much tighter than i thought as i was pushed down. Eventually i spilled into her disgusting stomach and fell into her stomach acids already which stung but i had a job to do so i began to record everything she would say as well as calculating the power in the air. She poked her belly before going to look for more intruders before heading into her house while i recorded her whole speeches.