story 78 (Bianca's clumsy mistake)

"ASH LOOK OUT!" Bianca the clumsy girl cried out in shock as she tripped and fell towards the boy. "huh?!" Before ash could react his throat filled with Bianca's head and arms and he was thrown into a water fountain. Due to the force of the trip, ash was already up to Bianca's knees and he instinctively swallowed. *Gulp!* ash unknowingly swallowed the clumsy girl's feet and burped loudly which rippled the water as his friends cilan and iris face palmed not knowing as had swallowed bianca. "Oh what just happened?" Ash asked rubbing his head as he suddenly recieved a bombshell kick to the stomach and belched. "Bianca?! Is that you inside? Oh no why'd you have to trip again?" Ash complained as bianca apologized rapidly while ash's stomach growled and churned around her. "So i guess bianca is stuck there" iris said sighing and bianca went wide eyed. "N-NO SHE'S LYING RIGHT?! YOU CAN GET ME OUT RIGHT???" Bianca panicked and ash replied "yeaah sorry your stuck there unless i digest you". Bianca began squirming and ash's stomach bounced and thrashed but ash himself didn't seem to be effected since ash got this from his mother. "NO PLEASE THERE HAS TO BE A WAY!" Bianca muffled from Ash's stomach but he simply gave it a pat and that's it. "Settle down bianca, i don't wanna have to digest you" ash said while groaning as his stomach recieved kick after kick while he and his friends got ash a new hoodie which allowed ash's oshawott to peer at his belly and oh man was the water type pokemon fascinated with his stomach so much he layed on top of it. "SOMEONE HELP ME!" Bianca cried for help as ash rubbed his tummy while his clothes dried.