Story 176 (When the sniper has no ammo)

"Crap there he is" sinon thought to herself as she hid behind a brick wall, she didn't expect to lose this much ammo fighting this opponent of hers. The opponent she was facing was a boy named "Adam Wildstar" and he was just kind of aloof yet had her down to half health.

"Damn, he's tough ill give him that" the blue haired girl said as she checked for more ammo but was horrified to see she was out. "Oh no thats not good, no more guns or projectiles" sinon panted as she heard movement outside behind the rock. He was nearing her.

"If i can just restrain him somehow i can win" sinon thought as she began searching through her menu for anything she may have overlooked. "What's this devour move?" She said as suddenly a footstep came from right beside the rock. "Now or never" she thought as she jumped up at him. "HUH!?" Adam was caught off guard and sinon pressed the button. Before she knew what she was doing she found herself shoving the boy's head into her virtual mouth and quickly swallowing him. "MMMPHH!" The boy's muffled cries came from her expanding throat as sinon felt all of this. She saw as fast as she began it ended and his feet disappeared down her throat. *groannnn* "W-what just happened?!" Sinon exclaimed as she felt thrashing movements from the large stomach she gained from doing that. "S-SINON WHAT HAPPENED!?" Adam cried from her stomach as it felt so realistic since her belly growled and shook. "Well i guess i won, im gonna log off for the day" the girl said as she and adam did it at the same time.

"That was so weird, but i won against him" shino said as she grabbed her glasses and put them on. *Thump* she felt a strange bumpy feeling from beneath her blanket. She lifted her covers to see a large squirming belly. "O-oh my god adam?! H-how! What?!" She exclaimed with confusion as the boy made hand imprints on her tummy. "Sinon what the heck happened?! Did i really get teleported to your stomach?" Adam muffled from her belly as she got up feeling his frame inside her belly. "Its ok I'll get you out of there" shino said before she hacked and sputtered before the blonde haired boy came sprawling out. He looked identical to his game counterpart but had much different orange eyes. "Eugh its so slimy" the boy said as he wiped himself off. He then looked at shino. "Oh so thats what you look like in real life, so cool!" Adam said with stars in his eyes.