Story 202/Green Steve eats alexbrine

"Steve doesn't expect a thing" Alexbrine said as she was paired with green steve to go and stalk steve in an attempt to scare the player into leaving. "Ugghh...i feel hungry" Green steve said as he hadn't eaten in a few weeks.

"Cheer up, we can get food once we are done" Alexbrine said as she pats green steve on the back. They stalk steve for another hour until Steve goes down into a cave. "Yes! I'll go light his house on fire" Alexbrine said as she climbs up the mountain that steve's house was in. Green steve looks up at alexbrine as she climbed. But unfortunately a Silverfish came from the stone and bit alexbrine in the foot.

"YIPES!" The paranormal alexbrine fell from the mountain straight towards Green Steve.

"EEK!" Green steve's eyes widened as alexbrine's boots and legs shot down his green throat. The green anomaly instinctively swallowed and felt alexbrine's pair of huge buttcheeks press against his lips. (GLUK!) Alexbrine realized what was happening and started to squirm to escape. "Green steve get me out!" she said scared for the first time as the green boy actually couldn't as his throat was autogulping around her buttcheeks which spread apart his emerald cheeks very far. The boy was only thinking about one thing. Food. The boy takes a hold of alexbrine's boobs and began to pull the girl deeper. "STOP IT GREEN! NO! DON'T!" She cried as she felt him gulping to her stomach and licking in her green shirt. She moans and hitches a breath as her stomach is licked but is still thrashing to get out. (Gulp!) Green steve swallows to her large chest and licks between her large honkers causing her face to turn red with embarrassment. "S-STOP! Ahh! P-Please not there!" She cried while also moaning as green steve nibbled at her breasts and his stomach started growing.

Green steve swallows hard and sends her breasts down his throat being so pinned together that it actually hurt her. "Someone help! HEROBRINE! 303! ANYONE!" She cried as he swallows her head which slides down his throat in a shiny green bulge.  (STRETCH!) Alexbrine was now in the disgusting green prison of Green Steve's stomach, She could hear the starved walls growling viciously like a zombie as his stomach squeezes her in an uncomfortable position.

"A-alexbrine! oh no! I'm sorry you just fell down there and tasted so good! I-im sorry!" he cried realizing what he did as he poked at his round belly. Poor alexbrine however wasn't ok, she felt his stomach acids going hard at work to remove her from her frame and into her grave. Alexbrine panicked and began to pound on the green belly walls while crying as the acids stung her eyes and lungs. "LET ME GO! MMPHHH! YOUR STOMACH IS CLOSING IN!" She cried in fear as the boy indeed felt his stomach get tighter to better digest her.

"I-im so sorry alexbrine, but maybe you'd do better as my cake" He said stuttering because he has never done this before while rubbing the top of his green belly. "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" alexbrine cried as her screaming face appeared on his stomach wall. Green steve took a deep breath and then using both hands lifted his belly so he could stand and began to walk around to work off the girl. Alexbrine felt his stomach driving its green acids against her skin and she began to cry as her skin starts turning into mush. (GURGLE! SLOSH!) His stomach got smoother and smoother until it was just a green ball of skin under his shirt.

"I-i am terribly sorry alexbrine...I truly am" Green steve said as he rubs his mush filled belly feeling his body start breaking it down. In under 20 minutes his ass became so big his thicc thighs ripped his jeans. "EEK! u-uh...thats weird" He said gripping his magnificent cheeks.