Story 128 (Serena with ash forever)

Serena gently crawled out of her tent and peaked into ash's tent to see if he was asleep. he indeed was which made her confident on what she wanted to do. Serena had decided she would feed herself to the sleeping ash so she could be with him forever without having to be told otherwise. she climbed inside the tent and zipped it back up before taking off her shoes and setting them aside. "Ash soon ill be yours, just you wait" she said silently as she began to undress for an easier way down his throat. she then slowly slid off her black thigh high socks and placed them ontop of her shoes now becoming fully barefoot.

She then slid her skirt from her waist down to her ankles and placed it with the others. she crossed her arms over her black shirt and began to raise it over her head. her head went through and she sat it down. suddenly she was just in her underwear unknown to the future pokemon master. "im coming ash, don't worry" she mumbled before she began sliding her feet down his throat like he was a sleeping bag, his neck pushed outwards from her toes. slowly she began to slide herself in as to not wake him up, her skin felt the warm saliva filled throat passing her down as she got knee deep inside. she could feel ash instincively licking her legs which caused her to blush.

eventually ash's hungry instincts began to take effect and she no longer had to push herself in, ash was unknowingly doing the work for her as she descended deeper. *GULP!* ash swallowed while serena watched as he was to her waist, her butt laying gently on his tongue and her feet were beginning to meet his muscular stomach. "Aaah, so warm" serena mumbled as the feeling was so comfy to her but she still needed to be patient.

Ash slid across her slim trim stomach getting the taste while serena held her arms to her sides stiffly so she didn't have to have him struggle with his meal. *CLOMP!* ash was now being challenged by serena's breasts which he took a longer time swallowing, his lips swung out further and clamped over her assets which pressed them down for consumption. Serena felt her red hat slide off her head.

Serena became very anxious because she could feel ash's lips rising across her shoulders and her breasts gentlu being pressed by his throat. she watched as his lower lip and upper lip began to close around her face, her nose getting licked by his warm tongue. she rested her chin gently on his tongue while the outside world closed in front of her. ash's cheeks were swelled with his friend's head and neck so his instinct was to swallow.

ash's tongue pressed against her face and when it pulled back, serena was gone. her head made a nice circular bulge in ash's throat slowly disappearing behind his collar and shrinking back to normal. Serena then fully settled into ash's stomach which was so warm and comfy the second she got in. she looked to her front to see her knees were poking the wall and her feet pressed gently against the floor which had some half digested food in it. "yes, now i'll be with him forever" Serena said as she hugged herself while blushing as his stomach massaged her comfortably. she laid her head back and her eyes drooped to the rythmic sound of his heartbeat.

In the morning ash heard the sound of morning pokemon and began hearing Clement saying something. "Serena where are you?" the yellow haired boy called out while his hands were cupped. serena despite the rukus still managed to stay asleep inside her darling.

Ash sat up and felt he was a little bit heavier than usual. he looked to his left and saw...serena's clothes stacked on each other? "Huh? weren't these serenas? why are they in my tent?" he said as he reached over to unzip his bag. when he unzipped it he saw his huge bulging belly on his lap weighing him down slightly. "Huh? why is my stomach so large?" He said as he sat upright and put his hand on the large circular stomach on his lap feeling it wobble. he pressed on it with his hand and felt serena's shoulder. "Something solid is in there" he said confused as he looked from the stomach to the clothes realizing the truth. his face turned red as he realized serena not only got in his stomach overnight but also was nearly naked. "g-guys i think i found serena" ash said as he came out of the tent. Bonnie was very curious about the large belly but clement was wide eyed. "Did you eat her whole?! is she ok?" clement said panicked as he went to him and knelt down to poke at his tummy.

"don't worry, my stomach doesn't digest people until i tell it to, but i think she went in herself" ash said as serena was now awake.

"Good morning ash" she said muffled from his skin as bonnie layed her ear against the big belly. Serena was smooshed inwards from bonnie laying on ash's stomach and she felt herself get pushed below his slimy harmless fluids. "serena why did you feed yourself to me?" ash asked as she revealed her little secret. "I never wanna leave you so i decided i would live inside your stomach, it feels so comfy" serena said as bonnie looked up at ash.

Ash blushed red colored as serena revealed that secret but accepted that she didn't wanna come out. "Well i guess you can stay, i mean you feel really nice in there" ash said as he began to pat the large sphere that contained the blushing serena.