Story 8 (longest story/Little Sister)

Ill just say this right now, My lil sis Maxixe is an adorable kiddo. Shes very shy but she loves us all and the cutest thing is her habit of rubbing her ears against us which is just adorable. However if it wasn't for me she wouldn't be able to feel safe since the day she was born she almost fell out of the Doctor's arms but i managed to catch her and save her life. Ever since then shes always come to me when she was happy about something or upset. Today she was EXTREMELY sad because she had lost our pet fish which she found belly up in the tank, even though it was a fish she loved it. "Is everything ok sis? Still sad about jerry?" I asked while sitting beside her and her eyes met with mine with tears in them. "N-no...its so sad, why did jerry have to go?" She said wiping tears from her cheek.

"Anything i can do to help?" I asked her and she just kept crying so i had an idea and Shrunk myself. I had to make sure not to scare her so i crawled up her shoulder and in front of her lip attempting to get it open. "Hm? Brother where did you go?" She looked around which gave me the opportunity to get in her mouth which worked. "Mmmm what's this? Its tasty!" She said as her emotions suddenly took a U-turn and she was happy again as i tickled her tongue. "Heh good thing you are so ticklish" i said to her as she didnt seem to question that i was small now.

"Hehe brother thats ticklish! Hehehee" she laughed alot which caused me to bounce on her tongue but what i didn't realize was that i was bouncing slightly towards her opening and closing throat, i didn't even consider getting swallowed but since i was immune i decided that if she wanted that i would stay there for abit. "Hehe brother also tastes like chocolate!" She said licking my face while hears ears went from flat to stiff as she tasted me which tickled alot as saliva was left on my body. "Hehe i wonder what happens if i eat brother?" She said and i sighed with a slight smile since i expected this as her mouth began tilting back and her tongue lifted like a wave and i began to slide towards her throat. "Careful sis, don't choke" i said making sure she didn't choke on me since i was the length of a middle finger.

"Mmmm" she tilted her head all the way back and took her first swallow as my legs were pulled into her throat. "Ooh thats funny" she mumbled as she poked my legs with her finger as her tongue slowly began rising above my head and her throat snaked its way towards me, i could tell she was cheered up alot. "Mmm brother tickles in there" she mumbled as i began to go down her esophagus which was very tight but took me down very quickly like soda through a straw as i felt her finger right up against me. "Mmmm brother tasted yummy" she said after i passed her windpipe which wiggled me around slightly since her talking was vibrating the throat. "Your welcome sis, i hope you enjoyed breakfast" i said as i continued sliding down until i felt my body begin to tighten as i was in the entrance to her stomach. "Oooh tehehe you feel ticklish there" she said as she could apparently feel me beginning to slide into her belly which to my surprise was actually incredibly comfy,I've been eaten before many times and always have been exposed to disgusting and smelly stomachs but not this one, it was comfier and much more likeable which took me by surpise as my body fully entered my sister's gut. "Hehe i ate brother!" She said as she licked her lips and i felt the stomach Churn as she let out a cute burp. *Belch!* she put her hand over her mouth after she let out that little belch and i chuckled and said "Sis what do we say when we burp?" And she replied "oh right, excuse me". I chuckled and pat the wall that i was sitting beside and i heard her giggle abit when it happened. "Brother feels funny inside my tummy" she said as she pat her tummy multiple times like she was playing bongos and the stomach pat caused it to shrink and squash me abit. She stood up and began to walk to her toys and began playing with them which slightly sloshed me around since that movement shifted her gut. I layed against the wall and had a thought, what if she also had my ability to stop digestion? Since the stomach was so comfy and not at all stinging or taking my clothes off as the stomach gurgled around me. *Yawn* maxixe yawned which caused the stomach to get alot of air and expand which gave me abit more room but after she exhaled it pushed back in. She stood up which slapped me against the top of her belly and she began to walk to her bed tired from playing today. "Mmm goodnight brother, im taking sleepy time" she said rubbing her eyes as the stomach gently gurgled around me as she got into bed and pulled the covers over her. I decided that whenever she wanted to, i would go into her belly unless i had something to do which since she was going to sleep i would be able to get out and go do other stuff as i began to hear her snore. *squish* i crawled up her throat and reached her mouth in no time, crawling out like a mouse. "Goodnight sis" i said as i waddled away and became normal size to work on some homeschool stuff.