Story 30 (Kirby's toad town delicacy)

Kirby having the power of the crown was able to change from kirby to human form as he waddled down the trail to the castle since it was there which a waypoint to the Smash mansion was at. He walked into toad town and saw several toads which needed a ride to the castle for the big. Party before departure to the world of smash. Kirby knew what to do so he spun around and became his new human form and when he finished transforming she saw that her breasts bounced up and down before coming to a stop after she gripped them a few times. "Id do anything for a ride to the castle, wonder if we can get paid to do this" kirby heard a green toad say as she knew only 1 way to get everyone there and that was through using her universal stomach. She had been testing for awhile and found out she could prevent digestion by using her inner void power so she could use it as storage. Kirby walked to the green toad and stood on her tippie toes and spread her maw open before clamping her maw around the toad's head and it begins its descent down her esophagus as it bulged out heavily as the toad began freaking out but his tiny arms were useless as kirby pulled him down her throat deeper as her throat bulged out as she was already sliding around the toad's delicious round torso as she lifted her head up as its head was already behind her breasts as her lips climbed around the toad's small feet until her maw closed around them while her tongue lapped the toad's feet getting the taste of fungi as she tilted fully back and clenched her fists as she felt the toad bust her belt open and enter her stomach which gurgled around him. "Whoever ate me let me go!" The toad complained as she giggled before rubbing her sack skin. She licked her lips as she walked to find more toads to give a ride to the castle and eventually she found a yellow toad spinning around. She giggled and opened her mouth beginning to inhale, the toad spun faster while honing towards her mouth before she then clamped it shut as her cheeks ballooned heavily as the toad fully was captured in her mouth as she licked the meal which kicked and punched the strong skin around him. *GULP* with a mighty gulp kirby pushed the toad down in a single bulge which slid down her esophagus and joined the green toad in her stomach which widened her gut. "Ill give you 2 a ride, here we go" she said as she burped and she summoned her warpstar which was actually weighing it down due to her additional weight and she flew towards the castle while the toads ceased their struggles.