story 26 (Mikan's medical malpractice)

I was walking in the medicine section of the store on jabberwock island because i was needing them just in case of any viruses because we were on an island after all. I turned a section and saw a purple haired girl wearing a dress with red stripes on it, she was holding a bottle of medicine while slightly clenching her fingers, she seemed nervous. I walked up to her and pat her on the shoulder but she yelped and dropped the bottle in fear. "Eh sorry for scaring ya, I don't think we have met before? Im adam mastersoul" i said apologizing for my sudden appearance. "I-I'm mikan t-tsumiki, i hope to get along better" she said with a nervous expression. *Grrrroooaaann* i heard the sound of her stomach growling and she became suddely very afraid...but then she grew a big eerie grin and her eyes began swirling as she suddenly gripped my shoulders. "Oh no...shes eating me isn't she?" i muttered as she opened her mouth wide with despair swirling in her face. Mikan's large maw opened and it went down over my head as i began to squirm to maybe give her the sense she was accomplishing something. Mikan sucked and licked my head like a lollipop as i felt her tongue penetrating my nose, ears, and even around my eyes before a weat hearty gulp dragged my body deeper into Mikan's gullet. *gulp* she lapped her tongue over my curvy body and gulped again causing my elbows and bellybutton to be forced into her mouth as my head parted down her gullet. *Glrk...glrch...gulp!* she finished half way down my body and tilted her head hack showing my pair of waving legs which were able to be seen above the aisles in the market as they slowly slid below view until i felt her maw's tight embrace around my toes. *Glrk* she breathed out as i curled up inside her stomach, she immediately hid her belly under her dress and began running out of the market and ended up in her dorm. *Bwaaarrpp!* she burped as she slammed the door shut which caused the belly around me to ripple. "Mikan why did you eat me?" I asked trying to sound innocent and she kept saying about how it was "for her" or whoever she was talking about as she layed against the door and began to rub her bloated organ. *Aaooohhhuurrp!* she belched loudly from my movement as her stomach grumbled and gurgled around me. I pressed my hands against her stomach and it made 2 imprints beside her bellybutton, she pressed them backwards which i didn't exactly expect.