Story 113 (Ash's pokeball)

"aw i lost again, that's the fifth time this week" Misty said as she sighed as ash returned his pokemon and approached her. "it's ok misty, now you are going into my pokeball" he said which made misty confused as he suddenly waved his hand and she began to feel shorter. "ash why are you getting so tall" misty asked confused as she looked down and realized she was shrunken. "What did you do?! why am i small?" misty asked as ash bent down and picked the water gym leader up and held her in front of his face. "misty i learned the skill Minimize by experience with field research and learned to use it on people, and now that i won i'll use you as an award" ash said as misty's face went pale as he opened his mouth "wait ash don't!" she begged but he didn't listen and dropped misty onto his tongue and brought it back into his mouth. "mmm, you have such an orange juice flavor" ash said as he rolled misty around on his tongue which felt very uncomfortable. "ash! Stop!" she muffled as ash's tongue pressed her against his cheeks. ash knew it wasn't safe to stay here in the gym so he began to leave which bounced the girl around in his mouth like a ping pong ball. "HELP!" she cried as ash soon reached a bench and began to push misty back. "No! please, why?!" misty cried questioning his friendship with her as he began to lick his lips as he felt her toes begin to touch the back of his throat. "ash please tell me i won't die!" misty cried and ash felt some sympathy so he stopped and said "there are green puddles of stomach acids at the bottom of my stomach near the intestinal entrance, if you stay away from that you will live". misty didn't feel better as he took a swallow and a lump formed under ash's chin and slowly slid down while crushing misty. "t-this can't be happening" misty complained as ash licked his lips and touched the bulge on his throat. "mmm, misty you tasted heavenly" ash said as her bulge disappeared past his shoulders. misty slid down his waterslide like throat and then fell into a wrinkling room. "i-im in his stomach" misty cried slightly as she sat up and saw that in the bottom part of the stomach was indeed a puddle of green stomach acids which just laid there not growing meaning ash didn't lie. misty stood up trying not to slip and fall and felt his heartbeat. "misty get comfy because you will be there for awhile" ash said as he pat his stomach and began to leave the bench. misty sat in a corner with a frightful expression as she so desperately tried to keep from slipping while also feeling incredibly hot inside ash's tummy. "phoo, it's getting so hot, should i do this?" she wondered if she would need to take off her clothes since they were making her hot. misty blushed embarressed at the idea of being naked inside ash but if she didn't she would get very hot. "i don't have a choice" misty muttered as she slid her clothes off and threw them to the green puddle in the corner. it sizzled as misty stayed in her safe corner and felt the stomach jiggle up and down as ash walked. "I guess i'm ash's food, at least he's not killing me on purpose" misty said as she rested her back against the wall which pushed in and out. "Mom i'm home" ash said as he went into his home and ran upstairs which sloshed misty around. misty held on tight to the top of ash's stomach and squirmed slightly as he got on the top of his bed and took off his shirt sending it flying as pikachu was sleeping under the bed. "well misty if you are still alive i hope you got adjusted to your new life" ash said as he put a hand over his stomach feeling her squirm. misty kicked his stomach wall which caused him to release a cute burp. "aah i like it when my food squirms, it makes me all happy" ash said as he watched his stomach jiggle slightly. ash rolled over suddenly and misty almost fell in his acids had she not grabbed his stomach wall and he became slightly red because he could feel her breasts poking his stomach.