Story 175 (Tails Doll Curse)

Adam was hanging out at a sleepover with his friends late october after he was invited for a night of sonic R. He went over as fast as he could and got inside.

They all beckoned him to play and he grabbed a controller. They began to play together but adam got creeped out by a mysterious figure who looked like tails but was more...eerie. they played and played until his friend ryan beat them as the strange character. "GG guys, im gonna go sleep" adam said as he got on the floor behind the couch and fell asleep. Later that night he heard a mysterious tune which was followed by sinister swallowing sounds coming from above the couch. Adam became afraid and carefully raised his head to see a disturbing figure. It looked like the thing from the tv only more life like and had a glowing gem on its head. Below it was a massive wriggling mass which somehow was its stomach. Adam cautiously peaked to see what it was looking at and saw it was going for his current love interest Maisie.

"S-STAY BACK" maisie cried as the dill levitated towards her. Adam knew he had to do something as the growling belly stopped moving indicating his friends had died. Adam firmly grasped a desk lamp and then came swinging. *CRASH* the boy collided the lamp against its head sending it flying into the wall. Due to the extra mass it had on it, it bursted the wall in slightly sending fragments everywhere. "Maisie run!" Adam said as he picked up the shovel in the corner of the room they use to bash intruders and he faced the evil doll. By the time it got back up on its feet there was no hope for his other friends as the tummy was gone leaving the gem to glow brighter. The doll came towards him and slashed him in the face causing blood to pour down his cheek. "HRAGHHH!!" The blonde boy swung the shovel and barely missed it hitting the doll's crystal. The doll spasmed and shook as adam grabbed it. "Time to send this fur ball back to his own world" he threw it upwards and readied his shovel.

*BASH* the shovel slammed against the head of the doll and the creature was sent flying into the TV. The static rippled as it was sent through and the TV shut off. It was maisie who unplugged it. Adam and maisie were the people who were held responsible for their friends death but they know what really killed them that night.