story 59 (adam catches hatterene)

"Is there something you need?" Nurse joy asked the boy with special eyes who wanted to ask something. "Do you know where i can find a hatterene?" Adam asked nurse joy and she pulled up a map and gave him directions to the place where they could be found. He got there and found he was at the lake of outrage which was filled with dangerous pokemon. Eventually adam saw it, the pink and blue witch hat pokemon that looked adorable. "I-ill catch it!" He said with confidence as he sent out his starter pokemon which was his prized cinderace. He had it use pyro ball but the hatterene teleported and began laughing. "Huh?!" Adam was confused as the fairy pokemon was actually making fun of him. Each time he used a move the hatterene would literally just teleport out of the way so adam had to think about another way to catch it which is when his stomach began gurgling. He didn't wanna do this but he had to in order to catch ths pokemon so he had cinderace use pyro ball at a certain angle and sure enough, Adam's angling was correct and hatterene teleported in front of him. Adam immediately grabbed its hand ponytail and stuffed it into his mouth and began sliding across it like a noodle. The pokemon became scared and tried teleporting but adam came with it and cinderace found this amusing. *gulp!* adam swallowed to the top of the pokemon's hat hair and felt its hand poke and slap his stomach as he tightened a hug around its head and neck. "T-TREN!" The hatterene panicked as Adam's jaws reached the cap of the hat hair and they became bulged heavily out as the ridges of its hair poked against his teeth and cheeks. *GLP!* adam took a tough swallow and began sliding around its head and mid hair which didn't pierce his throat like the hat did while it tried to teleport again but adam once again came with it as his lips covered its eyes blinding it with a slimy entrace to an inescapable belly. *GLUK* adam soon covered it's full head and shoulders which bulged his cheeks as the pokemon shook and jerked to escape, flailing its tiny arms as the boy was eating it whole. *Gulp* he reached something unexpected which was the pokemon's breasts indicating it had eaten trainers in the past too which was why he struggled to swallow the assets of the fairy type pokemon which cried from his throat. *GLORK!* adam managed to gulp the pokemon's breasts which bulged out his throat as he lifted his head back while its single foot appendage which swung back and forth in the air while his mouth ballooned from the thickness of the hair as its head entered his stomach and the claw pounded on the walls which didn't work. *Glp* adam completely swallowed the pokemon which bulged down his esophagus until it disappeared. "Cinderace i did it!" He said as his starter applauded him as the hatterene squirmed hard inside his stomach as its hair got wet from all his saliva. "Well it has to faint and then i can catch it" he said as he rubbed his belly as the pokemon thrashed while his acids dealt toxic damage to it while it was slowly defeated. *BUUURRPPP!* after hatterene fainted adam tapped his stomach with a pokeball and the inside turned red before shrinking and the pokeball shook once, twice, 3 times and finally stars came out. "YES! WE CAUGHT HATTERENE!" He said excited as he and his pokemon posed.