Story 154(Ash eats lillie)

"Thanks so much ash for coming to a sleepover" the blonde haired girl said letting in ash ketchum. they had their dinner and even watched a few movies before their sleepy nature took over. before ash got to bed he turned to lillie before saying "Oh lillie i should mention i sleep talk and sleepwalk alot". lillie brushed it off because she used to do it before and he slowly fell asleep on the couch. in the middle of the night the boy in his sleep got up and began to walk towards lillie's bed. he began to remove her blanked because in the dream he was eating something.

"Ngghh, what's going on?" she thought looking around to see ash shoving her feet into his mouth. "A-ash!? oh no is this what he meant by sleepwalking?!” ash swallowed passed her ankles and shins, lifting his body up and off of the ground and onto the bed. The throat bulged out from her feet. “WAIT! ASH STOP! WAKE UP! PLEASE!!” Lillie begged but ash kept swallowing, unaware to her prey’s pleas and bargains. he gulped down her knees and thighs. lillie was no longer laying on her bed and now only had her head on her bed. She started trying to find the rim of her bed and to pull as hard as she could. “LET GO! LET GO! WAKE UP!” Her feet became very warm as they entered the stomach itself. In a matter of seconds, Ash quickly gulped down her hips, waist and chest. He then lifted her head up, causing his hay to fall off. Lillie could now see Ash's unconscious uncovered face. Lillie screamed in fear at the boy to wake him. Ash grabbed both of her arms and shoved them into his mouth, preventing her from holding him back anymore. “PLEASE!” Lillie could feel the lips start to creep over her head. Soon, her face was the only piece of her outside of ash’s body. “please……no..” She flinched as the teeth closed in front of her eyes, sealing her fate. She watched helpless as the tongue and teeth became further and further away as she was pulled closer to the back of the mouth and with one final gulp, she was sent down into the esophagus. On the outside, Ash’s throat scratched out as a bulge resembling the shape of Lillie’s Terrified face traveled down it and disappeared under his chest. On the inside, Lillie descended lower and lower down the dark wet flesh tunnel until finally exiting the esophagus and joining the rest of her body. He landed in the stomach with a splash. The organ was boiling hot, pitch black, made a loud gurgling noise and was filled with liquid. ash licked his lips in his sleep before his head hit her pillow and he laid there as lillie was compressed into the fetal position. "NONONO! ASH WAKE UP!" she cried beginning to kick his stomach hard. after the 4th kick ash woke up with a jolt. "W-whats going on? oof ow my stomach hurts!" ash exclaimed as he held his stomach as it slowly began gurgling. "ASH THANK GOODNESS! You ate me in your sleep!" lillie said in slight relief as ash's face fell pale.

"L-lillie im so sorry!" ash said rubbing his stomach as it became hotter and hotter. "Its ok, but please let me out!" lillie said as ash began to got dim. "I-i don't know how, i've never gotten someone out of my stomach" he said as lillie's face went pale again.

"N-no this is a joke!" Lillie was in disbelief as she began to kick and punch the walls. *UUURPP!* ash began burping from her squirms as her body was slowly digesting into his. "L-lillie im so sorry, ill find another way to get you out" he said as he felt her slowly stop squirming. suddenly ash hugged his stomach to his chest causing lillie to freak out. "A-ASH STOP! I-IT HURTS!" she cried as ash knew it was hopeless and made sure that he would give her a hug before she became his thighs. *CRACK* soon lillie began to digest without any problems. "again im so sorry lillie but at least you gave me a midnight snack" ash joked as he jiggled the flabby chunky remains in his gut before beginning to go to the pokemon center. he belched up her bones while trying not to be seen by anyone and asked for immediate care. ash waited outside for about an hour until suddenly lillie ran out and hugged him tight. "Ash im so sorry for shouting at you" she said bawling into his shoulder as he hugged her back apologetically.