Story 141(Link's Mistake)

Zelda knew she shouldn't have used that shrinking spell on herself to escape that Guardian. she needed to find out how to get to safety before she was attacked again or even squished. she then saw him, Link who had been gone for a few hours to get some apples for the nearby puzzle. he had recently been given some speaking lessons so he was no longer unable to speak but he still kept to himself. "Link! Down here!" zelda tried to wave up to him but she was covered by grass. he didn't seem to hear her so she had an idea to teleport on his shoulder. She thought where she wanted to go but then thought about link's luxurious face. *SHLOOP!* she suddenly got her vision cut and when it return she felt something warm and wet beneath her. she looked up and saw...were those white pearls? they were lined in a familiar formation as they stood still while the terrain she was laying on was wiggling slightly. link caught notice to something juicy and delicious on his tongue so he began to push it around his mouth.

"Woah this is kinda bumpy" zelda said as she felt the room wiggle around. she then saw the back of the place she was in and saw a swinging punching bag. "wait a minute...it can't be" zelda said as she began to slowly realize where she was. "Oh Hylia I'm in links mouth! lets just hope he doesn't get hungry" the blonde haired girl said while very nervous and gripping his muscular tongue. Link felt the pressure on his tongue and began to roll her over getting her luxurious locks all over his taste buds. "What is this...tasty thing?" link thought as he pushed her against the roof of his mouth, her body went flat as it was smooshed up against the ceiling making her soaked in his saliva. "too tight!" she thought as she saw saliva slowly pour up before washing down where her legs and thick butt were. *GGROOOOWWLLLLL!!!* Link's stomach let out a demanding growl which made zelda cringe hoping he wouldn't swallow her...however he began to accept that what was in his mouth was food.

"I just gotta eat at least, Down it goes" link thought as he tilted his his head up and zelda felt her feet touch the back of his throat. "L-link wait stop!" she tried to say but his tongue shoved against her and she felt her legs were being hugged. her legs had been pushed into his throat! "nonono LINK!" she cried while beating his tongue but the menacing growling of his stomach engaged him onwards. "LINK! NOOOO!!" zelda cried before her head was pulled back and she had one last glance at the front of his mouth while her arms were pinned together. "AAAGHHHHH!!!" She screamed right as he took a swallow and her cry was cut off and she was reduced to a bulge under his chin. slowly the lump wiggled down his throat while he didn't notice the weird movements coming from it. *Shlrp* link licked his lips as he put his hand on his chest while zelda was pushed down. *GROOANN!* zelda was tightly forced into his muscular stomach to see all his pink walls and bubbly acids covering the walls and bugs he regularly swallowed. "N-no! HELP!" she cried as she backed against the wall while her cried were muffled by link's stomach wall and clothes.

"man that was a good snack, wonder where zelda is" he said as he pat his tummy which caused her to bob slightly. "ok zelda we've survived in lava before we can survive here hopefully" she said before using her magic to put up a shield around herself to prevent damage. she put her finger against the acidic bubbled and waited but felt no tingling meanings he was ok. "Phew, Now i need to find a way out of his stomach" zelda said as she stood up slowly as link took a break. he sat next to one of the statues for the apple puzzle and laid his head agaisnt his hands while the satisfied growl of his stomach continued. "Link can you hear me?" she began saying as she pounded slightly on the wall causing the room to jiggle. he didn't hear her however since his stomach stopped normal sounds getting out. "He can't hear me, crap" she thought as she sat down on the floor feeling the warm walls touch her back. *Glorp!* suddenly his stomach jolted downwards which caused her to bounce up and face plant on the floor. link was patting his full stomach after having felt its satisfaction. "Hmmm...What if i try this?" she took out her relic phone and began dialing on it to try and reach link.

*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ* the phone in his pocket rang out causing the stomach to vibrate as she tightly held her own. "zelda? where are you? why do you sound like you are near a sleeping monster" Link said after hearing her voice. "Well...link you ate me" zelda said as he then glanced down at his stomach before taking off his belt and shirt. he stared down at his skin and soon enough felt small movements beneath his skin. "Oh no are you ok?! i didn't mean to" link said as he put a hand over his stomach feeling her small movements. "I'm fine now, but i need to get out of here before my magic wears off in 3 days" zelda replied as she felt it get hotter. link then remembered a friend of his who was tiny and helpful.

"Link what do you and princess zelda need now" Navi asked as she was summoned to link.

"Navi i need you for this very important task, Zelda somehow got shrunk and is now trapped in my stomach and i need you to go in and get her out alive. if not through the mouth try the anus but only if you are positive you have to" link explained as navi gasped

"I guess i have no choice" navi said as link opened his mouth. the fairy flew in and he closed his mouth feeling the fairy at the back of his throat. *GULP!* link took a swallow and a new bulge slid down his throat making it glow before vanishing. *Splop* Navi was pushed into the stomach and saw zelda sitting in the corner. "Navi! oh how good to see you" she said as she hugged the blue fairy. "UURP!-you 2 hurry up and get moving" link said patting his belly causing them to bounce. "Grab on zelda, lets go" the fairy said as zelda grabbed a hold of the glowing part and they began ascending his throat. *BUURP!* link belched and out of his stomach came zelda and navi. "Thanks link, i forgive you for that too by the way" Zelda said as she became normal sized and smooched his cheek. "In fact maybe some day you can use your stomach to protect me from ganon" she said as she booped his nose while he blushed in approval.