Story 185/Xenith vs Evil Elsa

"Please calm down! Snap out of it!" The boy named Xenith cried as the white haired woman couldn't shake off what this was.

This enraging virus had seeped into her brain and caused her to begin attacking her sister Ana. This was a big nono to Xenith as his mission is to save everything from this unfathomable virus. He had no choice but to fight Elsa, And this would be a difficult battle since he hated the cold and Elsa was a pro at Cryokinesis so this would be a very difficult match.

Elsa pointed her open palm at the black haired boy and a stream of snow came jetting out of it like a waterhose jet and It froze Xenith's wing so he couldn't fly. "Dangit! I need to get her to her senses" Xenith said as he dodged an incoming sharp snowball which exploded against the wall. As Xenith landed he felt his tummy growl like a manic monster. As another Ice blast made contact with his face it formed a ball of crystal around his face. At first Xenith got stunned but then he dug his nails into the ice mask and then tore it to pieces. "Anna I'm so sorry but this is the only way to Defeat her and keep her alive" Xenith shouted to Anna who had her hands over her mouth in shock at what her sister had become.

Elsa then hurled a sharp serrated snowflake at the boy, It gashed deep into his arm and even cut the left arm off and exploded against the icy wall. Xenith groaned in pain seeing his arm had been destroyed by the explosion and began to use his energy to regenerate it. Another one came at him, But this time Xenith was ready for it. he leaped up and used the snowflake as leverage and jumped off the center and right onto a wide eyed Elsa. "It's time to come back to YOUR SENSES!" Xenith cried before using his strong remaining arm and grabbing the woman by the shoulder and yanking her towards his green mouth.

"X-Xenith?!" Ana exclaimed as she realized he was going to eat her possessed sister. However this had been done over a dozen times with different types of people so Xenith knew what he was doing.

Xenith swung his jaws apart and easily stuffed her head into his green maw, feeling the girl's Sherbert taste soak over his suction cup covered tongue. For a skilled manifestation of adaptation and evolution, it was insanely easy to wolf down the Queen, feeling his throat bulge out as she disappeared down quickly and pushed into his gut which pushed out of his shirt and planted on the floor. he felt his grey shirt tighten and slide up revealing the pale white skinned sack, making space for her bulging gut. With a few swift gulps, the rest of the squirming Queen disappeared within, the girl struggling in a desperate attempt to escape. (BWARRPPP!!!) Xenith let out a reverberating belch which rang all around the Icy palace like a mountain scream.

"X-Xenith you ate her! oh nonono I didn't think this would be the only way to stop her blizzard!" Ana said as she ran up to him as he was immobilized by his thrashing gut. "She's ok, it's the virus that is in danger now" The boy said as he shivers because elsa is using her ice blasts to try and freeze his insides. "Hnnngg...I Think I have a brain freeeeeeze" Xenith said rubbing his forehead in slight pain.

This was until Ana planted her mittens on his stomach and began to gently press and rub his squishy gut. "Your right it is very cold...will you digest my sister if she can't be saved?" Ana asks slightly looking down. It seems both Xenith and Ana knew the answer as the boy then feels a thing crawl up his throat.

(BURP!) Out of his mouth and nose came that sinister red virus which fled high into the aurora above. "Huh? N-no he really ate me! It's my fault I attracted that energy to me and ruined the kingdom" The muffled sound of elsa stated from her fleshy prison.

The Rescue was a success and Xenith had saved her. "ELSA! You're ok!" Ana said with wide relieved eyes as she presses her cheek and mittens against the stomach that was at least her size. Xenith simply smiled feeling this happen as it soothes his cold belly. "Ana! I'm sorry about the whole...blizzard in Erandil thing, It can be fixed though! I learned how to control it whenever I went into isolation" Elsa apologized for her accidental blizzard and she gently presses her hands on where her sister's hands were. "Now how about a proper hello, Who is this young man who rescued and devoured me?" Elsa asks clearly changing from scared to very much her usual self. "Oh his name is Xenith, He just randomly showed up and helped me to get up here, He also destroyed your Abomidable snowman guard with like a single punch" Ana said as she keeps her hands gently secured on the round belly.

"Well Well he sounds pretty strong, Hey Xenith thank you for helping us, If it wasn't for you I would still be nothing but a puppet" Elsa said to Xenith but it turns out the boy had fallen asleep due to the soothing nature of their rubs and settling in his gut. "He's asleep, Elsa, Maybe I can join you in there" Ana said with curiosity in her voice.

Elsa was hesitant to let this happen but since she was okay inside the boy she decided to let her.

Later Xenith woke back up to feeling extra full. He sat up and stretched which squeezed the 2 sleeping girls closer than ever. "Ana? Are you in there? oh wow you feel nice in there" Xenith said as he gently begins to rub his satisfied belly. Yet another day and person saved.