Story 188/Surviving with Shuichi

Kaede was shaking like mad, She had actually almost killed Rantaro with the tool that she tried using to kill the Mastermind. She was just shaking while Shuichi comforted her to not much avail. All that shuichi accomplished was making her sob more. "K-kaede please calm down, I know it was a near accident but hey at least rantaro is alive and nobody got hurt" Shuichi said trying to soothe the girl's nerves but she still kept sulking into her hands.

Shuichi tried to think of something, anything to help calm her. He then remembered that she liked to listen to his gut. So he gently placed his hands on her shoulders. "kaede...would you like me to eat you so you can be safe inside m-" Before he could finish, kaede suddenly go wide eyed.

"Really?! Would you do that for me shuichi???" kaede asked with a big blush on her face. "of course kaede, You need to relax and rest after all you have been through today" Shuichi said as he hugs kaede to his chest.

"alright then, eat me up junior detective" Kaede said as she gave him full access to take off her clothes since his stomach would probably ruin them. Shuichi wrapped his lips around the top of Kaede's head and started to pull her in.

Shuichi pulled and felt his jaw getting bigger as he ate the forehead and caught past her eyes, making Kaede's vision go dark. The wet sounds of Shuichi's maw was kinda cute to Kaede. When half her head was inside his maw Shuichi was forced to swallow.
(GLLRRRPP)
With a large gulp the top half of her blonde head slipped into the tight throat of Shuichi making it bulge out a little. But that in turn let Shuichi engulf Kaede's entire head and his lips were wrapped around her neck. Now though the hardest part was presenting itself to Shuichi and Kaede smiled knowing he could do it. "Come on Shuichi, My chest shouldn't be too hard right?" Said the smiling Kaede, confident in her frame.
Shuichi was ready for the juicy breasts that hung below her shoulders and started to open his jaw. Kaede sat in the throat with a smirk on her face. She was so sure he could do it and little by little he would feel Shuichi's warm breath on her shoulders. Shuichi grunted, opening his mouth the widest it could go and just barely the frame slipped in.
(GLLRRRPP GGLRRRKK)
Shuichi gulped hard a couple of times trying to get his mouth used to the smooth body and force a little bit down his throat. Kaede's smirk increased as Shuichi did in fact make it past her soft shoulders. Now the idea shuichi would fully stuff her down was settling in her mind and she was wondering if she could actually be with him forever this way. Kaede could feel the super tight throat now slowly taking in her breasts and she winced in slight ache due to the squeeze , having to gasp for air a little bit. Kaede was really start liking this and bit her lip feeling herself get consumed. "I'm glad you actually are able to do this, please keep eating me" Said the pleased kaede while moving a little bit but it was all weak with her body still tired from earlier.
Shuichi did in fact hear his girl so he began to continue on while licking his meal. Shuichi was impressed with himself as he actually managed to make it past the frame so he was finishing the job.
(GGRRGG)
His tummy was still rumbling wanting to protect the best, most tasty thing around was the cute girl already halfway down his throat.
(GLLRRPP)
Shuichi swallowed again, making more of the large bulbous boobs finally reaching the more smooth middle. But since Shuichi the same size, Kaede's head pushed into the stomach. But it was small and it tightly wrapped around her head. The tight slick walls massaged and rubbed her head but it was a comfortable and lovely feeling. "So good and tight, I want all of this" Thought Kaede
Shuichi felt his belly pushing out a little with the tight looking face of Kaede pushing it out a bit and making his black shirt slowly expand in the middle. A little smirk came on his face. he used one of his hands and gave his face shaped tummy a little pat before going more trying to fully fill it up.
(GLLRRKK)
Shuichi swallowed more, getting the soft squishy middle inside of his mouth and his belly was stretching out more and more beginning to test the limit of his buttons while he slowly lifts his precious in the air. "Nmmmm~♡" Moaned Shuichi enjoying the taste of his tasty dinner and girlfriend. Kaede also slightly moaned as more of her body was pushed down into the tight sack. It was so compacted and wrinkly but she was still up for it. "Yes! I think we will be able to keep me safe if she eats me." Said Kaede getting a little more hopeful and flustered.
Shuichi didn't let up and he happily swallowed Kaede up to her busty hips and his was already pretty big and starting to come out of his shirt. Shuichi couldn't help but blush as he swallowed in the pelvis which rubbed against his tongue. Kaede moaned in a mix of pleasure and hope as his pelvis was inserted into the tight tube. It was like she was being pushed down a narrow water slide and There was no problem with  the sloshing acids as they were already not going to digest her. "Mmm...Kaede are you enjoying this so far? I hope this experience is well for you too and Maybe you'll enjoy my tight belly~♡" Muffled shuichi with a mouth full of a darling.
Shuichi grabbed the weakly moving legs and tilted his head back while his belly was starting to press against his knees.
(SLLRRRPP GLRRRKK)
Shuichi slowly swallowed down the rest of Kaede's thick ass and started on the silky smooth legs. His belly became more defined as the face and hands of Kaede were pushing the skin out with a smile on the face. "Yes Shuichi do it! Send me down to your amazing stomach!" Yelled Kaede and he indeed didn't stop and simply swallowed down the legs. "He's all mine...Kaede is now safe forever in my stomach~♡" Thought Shuichi as his ahoge stood straight up and he reached the knees leaving only the lower legs left. Shuichi took a little breather before using one finger and pushing down the feet. Kaede wiggled her toes around but it didn't last long as Shuichi's lips wrapped around the toes leaving them out of his mouth. Shuichi took his time let his tongue lick the feet and toes a little, slathering them all up in saliva and before pushing them into his mouth with his finger. Shuichi took his finger out of his mouth and a little rope of saliva followed.
(GLRP)
Shuichi went ahead and swallowed down the feet and smiled as his belly filled up and his large meal moved around until finally settling down. The belly was massive, almost as big as Shuichi himself. Kaede's head and face were on the top pushing the skin up in his belly. The legs made a little bulge and the only other super defined space was Kaede's big buttcheeks making a perfect indent as it was rubbed down against the floor. Shuichi felt full and bloated but in the end he was satisfied and impressed that he managed to eat her so nobody could ever touch her.

"Shuichi that was amazing! I'm so happy to be inside your tummy, You are so good at pleasing me shuichi" Kaede said sweetly as she gently rubs his tummy as she can hear all the growls that his stomach emanated. "Now what do I do now shuichi?" she asks as she hugs her knees and looks up at his stomach entrance while feeling the walls gently hug her.

"You get to hang back, I promise I will get us out of here, In the mean time this is your home" Shuichi said as he placed his hands on her shoulders and just massages her. She smiles as she heeds his suggestion and just relaxes letting her boyfriend take care of her. She knew she would love every bit of this.