Story 101(Chris x Lucina)

in this time period, Christopher Wondersoul is a towns boy in disguise as he is now trying to not only find power but also love. he wasn't financially rich and had very little friends but he did have huge ears, white eyes and a large rump which seemed to get bigger every day. this day however was exciting because Princess lucina of King chrom's castle was taking an after adventure tour through his village, lucina was always chris's idol and he never expected this to happen. eventually chris decided he would go in the ancient tree that overlooked his village and rest before the cute warrior princess came. however she came abit early and surprised chris from below. "hello up there" lucina called to chris who was laying in a tree. chris got spooked by the sudden sweet voice and fell on his face giving a bad impression on himself. "oh oops forgive me for scaring you, i am princess lucina and I have come to tour this village" the bluenette said as chris got up. "I-im christopher Wondersoul and i guard the elder tree i am lying on usually" he introduced himself and bowed politely. "well can you maybe show me around the city?" lucina asked as he got up and smiled. "sure, i know this city like the color of my hair" chris said before giving lucina a tour of his land. "this here is the main village where trading is done and where most homes are located" chris said showing her the buildings but before he could finish a bunch of fans swarmed lucina who sighed in slight disappointment. chris thought she would quickly forget about him so he walked to the nearby barrel he usually sat on and chilled there while hugging his legs to his chest. however in a few minutes he heard lucina's voice again. "sorry about that christopher, fans swarm me all the time, now can we finish the tour?" lucina asked as chris's eyes kinda sparkled despite there being nothing there and he began to show her the rest of the village. "this here is the grand lake where we get freshwater and fish for eating, we even get comfronted by mermaids a few times down there" chris said showing the princess their water source. "and then there's the castle of our king, he's very nice but has no son or daughter yet" chris said pointing up to the castle as she took notice to his eyes. "uh forgive me for staring christopher, i was just curious on why you have no iris or pupils" lucina explained as chris understood and explained. "basically i was born without irises or pupils and look like a ghost" chris said rubbing his hands together while trying not to blush. just then however both of them heard a massive roar. they looked up to see a huge dragon the size of a building flying towards the city. "oh no! cataclysm dragon!" chris and lucina said at the same time before lucina rushed to battle it. chris opened his arms and created an energy ball which turned into a black and gold Bow and arrow which he knocked into ready. lucina was knocked away from the dragon by it flapping its wings but suddenly the dragon unleashed a squelch as a fast arrow struck it in the throat. lucina looked from the dragon to the source of the arrow which was the peasent christopher! she had no idea he had such power and her mouth was agape as the dragon crashed into the river and piranhas began eating it. "c-christopher?! how in the gods did you defeat that cataclysm dragon?" lucina asked dumbfounded as chris blushed from her being impressed. "w-well as guardian of the ancient tree I was given power from it" he hoped that lie was good enough to pass through her radar. it was and her shock soon turned into a nice smile. "that was some aim you had there, i've never seen such precision" lucina complimented him with a bow which caused chris to turn red. chris bowed back to her from the compliment. "well the final place on the tour is the ancient tree" chris said as he beckoned her to follow him. they got to the tree and chris sat down in front of it resting his back against the bark. lucina joined him and asked what is special about the tree. "The tree gives us all powers such as giving me weapon generation and the power to eat anything" chris said as lucina would become super curious. "eat anything? like an entire watermelon?" lucina asked not convinced he had such abilities. she ran back to the city and came back with a watermelon. "prove it then" the bluette said as chris nodded in agreement and before her very eyes he stuffed it into his mouth and swallowed it whole. she saw a large sphere go down his oddly cute throat and disappear past his chest before reappearing as a bulge in his belly. "you weren't fooling me, i apologize for not believing it, so what all can you eat?" the princess apologized and then asked as chris thought before saying "anything really, i ate an entire cow before and it took an hour to digest, however i also swallowed a chest of gold and instead of digesting it i was able to have it inside me and not digest as a means of transport". lucina was speechless before saying "does this mean you can, um, you know, eat people?" lucina asked as she had her own blush showing up on her face as chris nodded slightly. "well why don't you prove that one too you cute boy" lucina said blushing as she unsheathed her sword and placed it on the grass, chris realized that she was demanding he eat him as she took off her rough armor leaving only her turtle neck striped shirt and pants as well as her tiara which were all she had on. "as a princess I demand you eat me now, please follow them" she said as chris blushed but realized what a great opprotunity this was so he got on his knees and let her approach his face. "now don't touch anything or else" she said as she made sure he wasn't a perv as she poked at his cheek. "aaah" chris opened his mouth and spread his jaws around her head which made her stunned because it was so warm and nice inside his mouth alone. "oh my i didn't expect this warmth" lucina said as she hugged her chest and shivered as he pulled her head to the back of his throat which bulged his lower chin out. *GULP!* he took his first swallow and lucina was now peering down his cute throat which gurgled around her. she glided down slowly along with her petite breasts which didn't make it hard to eat her as his jaws were around her stomach. "i can see your stomach ring now, i hope this doesn't feel uncomfortable" she said as she began pushing through, it felt so tight to her as chris slid her legs down his throat while his heart thumped fast. she pushed her shoulders through then her arms and breasts which made his stomach poke out of his shirt which lifted up while it gurgled. *gulp* chris licked his lips as the princess's feet vanished down his throat as she was pressing her hands gently into his belly wall. *URP!* chris belched up her tiara and licked his lips again. "well how is it your highness?" chris asked as he pat his chest having swallowed a whole princess. "its comfy, and also very squishy and warm" she admired his belly with her hands and face which made imprints. "well i'll let you out any time you want" chris said as he sloshed his belly to sit on his legs.