Story 147(Adeleine's corruption)

A young human girl was at a blank canvas about to draw on it with her special paint brush. she was a unique girl because she could somehow bring her art to LIFE! she was about to paint something but felt the presence of something behind her. she looked down and saw a shining crystal which looked luxurious and glowed on the log she was on.

she bent down to pick it up not noticing the canvas becoming dark, darker, yet darker. she picked it up and turned around but saw a horrific bloodshot eye staring back at her as if she was a toy on display. She gasped as it lunged at her and seemed to go in her mind. she couldn't control herself as her body was shaking and forcing itself to stand while the evil eye creature piloted her body.

meanwhile the pink hero boy named kirby and his newly made friends ribbon and waddle dee were picking up the trail to the next crystal shard when adeleine stepped in their way. "Huh?" ribbon exclaimed confused as the girl in front of them suddenly revealed her own bloodshot eyes in a sinister giggle. "K-kirby shes possessed! do something!" ribbon shrieked before hiding with waddle dee behind the stumps while kirby faced the wicked artist.

"Try and defeat my Art!" the girl said before jumping to the canvas and began painting. she drew a weird enemy with spiky ears and white feet which lunged off the portrait like a locust and tried to headbutt kirby. "ACK!" kirby ducked as the creature tumbled over his head. he turned around and inhaled the creature which slipped down his esophagus and bulged out his tummy slightly. he would need to use these enemies she made to spit at something else while the creature's ink was surrounding it. adeleine then sent a bronto burt, mumby eye, mysterious pixel, and a black spider with long stilt legs at once. "ATTACK!" she said while hiding behind the canvas. they charged kirby whcih was all apart of his plan.

Kirby opened as wide as he could and inhaled as hard as he could and the enemies went from pissed to terrified as his lips encompassed them all. "Oh god that was unexpected!" adeleine gasped from the scene she saw as kirby swallowed the massive bulge which landed in his now massive stomach. "UUURPP!!" kirby belched up ink blots as his stomach wobbled and bounced from his meal. "ARG! TAKE THIS!" she cried before sending out an identical replica to Dark matter which caused kirby to gasp as it came off the paper. kirby strained his chest as dark matter knocked him down. *BUUUURPPP!!* kirby let out a massive star from his mouth causing dark matter to become wide eyed when it struck. an explosion occurred sending paint on the floor. "AAAGHHH!!" adeleine cried in fury as she jumped down and began to flail her paintbrush at him. "KIRBY LOOK OUT!" Ribbon cried as kirby turned around and was hit in the face.

"OWWW! You hurt me" kirby exclaimed with displeasement as he suddenly grabbed her. "What are you doing you vile pink demon!" she cried as kirby already had his hands around her shoulders. “Sorry for this, Miss…” Kirby soon lifted her up into the air, bringing her head towards his lips before they suddenly wrapped themselves around her, trapping his head between his starry cheeks which didn’t seem to please her which scared the dark matter, shown by the flailing of her legs as kirby had her arms held down by his hands. any screams were the muffled words which escaped the artist's lips. Kirby couldn't exactly hear him though, and only kept swallowing him. *GULP… GULP… GLUK…* were the noises Kirby uttered out as Adeleine's head was swallowed by the boy. Once her head slid down his throat, now lodged between the starry tube, next would be her torso, which he would easily pull down. It was very simple, Due to its tasty human taste, Kirby would audibly giggle to swallow it down, his grip on the girl was tighter than before as he pushed her down with more than before. *GULP… GLUK… GLUK…* "Nnnngh…" After a bit of wrestling with Adeleine's human torso, he managed to get it down, a bulge now appearing in his midsection as her head managed to land into his stomach full of ink from her creations. Thankfully, though, her waist would be much easier to get down, as only a few swallows managed to send it down *GULP… GULP…* Adeleine's legs would be the next and final obstacle and thankfully it was the easiest one yet. kirby simply held his hands around hos ever expanding pale white belly, tilting his head forward to let the legs simply slip down. With one final GULP , Adeleine's legs would soon enter Kirby's stellar gut, joining the rest of Adeleine. "LET ME OUT! THIS ISN'T OVER!" she said banging on his tummy wall with her feet but it only made him belch.

the dark matter in adeleine's mind tried to escape making a large imprint in the front or kirby's belly pushing outwards like a face through playdoh. however it couldn't escape as adeleine was left unconscious. "You did it kirby!" ribbon said as she flew to him and rested her head and body on his big belly filled with a human and dark matter. dark matter's essence was ripped from it as it was digested from existence. *GROOOANNN!* kirby's groaning stomach soon woke up the victim girl who poked the sides of the stomach confused while kirby held up his stomach by his hands. "W-where am i? what was that thing?" she asked confused as she put a hand against kirby's stomach. ribbon opened kirby's mouth and spoke down it like a playground phone. "Hello miss, you were saved by my friend kirby, if you'd like you can come with us to collect the crystal shards" ribbon said to kirby's esophagus which reached his stomach. she blushed knowing she was in a stomach before pressing her hands against his tummy as thanks.