Story 86 (Puppet eats chris)

Chris had snuck into the Jr's resturaunt because he had felt some intense power coming from there, his flashlight set on a mysterious masked puppet who immediately jumped at him. the puppet opened its mouth revealing white insides as its breasts were tremendous from the consumption of guards before her. "fear not child, i'm not here to harm you, just protect you during dark hours so SHE doesn't get you" the puppet said in a girl's voice. chris knew she meant Miss afton and this would likely give him a better chance at getting power from her. "now child be still as can be" the puppet said as she proceeded to gently move her maw around his face which was warmed by her mouth. chris remained calm as the puppet slowly ate him, crawling her lips passed his shoulders and his chest which all expanded her white throat to large lengths as she levitated. *gulp* she was doing just fine until she met everyone's roablock which was chris's massive buttocks which she managed to get into her mouth but it didn't move an inch as it got inside while chris's head was in her white stomach. "oh geez, why did a kid have to have such large assets?" the puppet thought as she took a pained swallow and felt his butt slide down her aching throat. *glp* the marionnette had no other problems with his body and managed to get him all the way down into her gurgling stomach where he gently moved back and forth. "Ill protect you tonight my child, do not be afraid" she said as she levitated back to the gift box and crouched inside while her large white belly took up the majority of her box.