Story 5 alternate ending:

I awoke to the sound of blaring sounds stopping as my eyes popped open. "What was that noise?" I thought as i sat up and saw i was tiny and around the length of a pinky finger. "Hehehe" i heard a girl's voice ring out in the dark as i was grabbed and from the dim light i could barely see a scary mask with an evil grin but there was a hand lifting up the face itself to reveal a pink haired girl with despair staring blue eyes. "I thought i saw a snack earlier, i hope this despair is the best i can give" She said in a crazy tone as her tongue rolled out like a carpet and dangled me over her mouth. "P-please don't eat me!" I begged for help but she simply chuckled and tossed me onto her tongue which curled up like a trap rug and wrapped me up bringing me inside her mouth. "HELP ME!" I croaked as her tongue unraveled to a normal size and i panted as she began rolling me around on her tongue which she moaned at, was i that tasty? I felt her stop as suddenly her mouth began flooding with saliva and i was half submerged and i knew what she was gonna do. *GLURK* i felt the current of her throat open and the water thrusted me down to her throat opening and i was too late to grab it and i saw the light from her mouth begin to shrink, and then the throat closed behind me. "HLLLLPPP!! LLLLPPPP!!!" I squirmed so much that it made her gag slightly and i thought i was making progress but she just chuckled and swallowed again pushing my body down like a reverse straw. "N-NO!" The worst thing i could have imagined happened as her belly rushed up to meet me, my body slid into the tight fleshy room as she felt her stomach weighten as she was feeling despair already from digesting a person(even though i can't die). "G-get me out!" I kicked and squirmer and she moaned more as she began walking back to the place she came while holding the shrink ray which jiggled me up and down while the bubbly acid swished and swirled around me. *chrn* she sat down in a chair and grew an eerie moon shaped grin as she put both hands on her stomach and began tapping sparatically making me gag on her bouncing stomach. "S-STOP!" I growled as i was being forced up and down by her evil body. "So much d-desspaiiirrrr" she said giving off a satisfied moan before returning to the control pad.