Story 181/Fem Volo eats adam

"u-um Volo are you sure this is safe?" The cute boy adam asks as the blonde haired woman had a grip on his legs as he was laying on the ground. "Relax adam, I'm just going to keep you safe Inside me, Just sit back and relax" The woman said as volo laid Adam on the front side on the flower patched ground and held onto his ankles. Volo licked her lips and pulled the feet to her awaiting maw and licked the feet before setting them on her tongue. Volo moaned a little as her tongue swept across the feet before letting the toes touch the back of her throat.

*gulp...gulp*
Adam was pulled across the ground a little and whined a little feeling his friend licking him but hoped it was all for his protection as his ankles go into the tight throat. It was a slimy and weird feeling as it constantly would open up and drag him further down. Volo held onto the thick thighs Adam had and pulled while swallowing while she also salivated and knew she would be protecting such a cute boy, getting in the calves and reaching past Adam's knees. Volo licked her tongue in between Adam thighs making the Boy blush and feel ticklish as she licks around his nono zone but didn't directly lick it.
"Hehehe that tickles volo, hngg hehehe" said Adam while squirming against her muscular throat.
Adam felt the tongue touch his buttcheeks and even his crack making him yelp and turn ted as the woman eats him. Adam was being lifted up a little off the ground and he even felt his feet being pushed into the stomach which growled hungrily. Volo continued to moan about her delicious Cute meal. The butt was pressed down and slid across the roof of Volo mouth before being forced down her throat. Volo grabbed ahold of Adam's wrists and shoved the hands in her mouth before gulping them down into her.
*gulp...gulp* "oh my you are very compliant, I guess you trust me a lot you sweet boy" She teased as she gulps more and more of her succulent friend.
The tongue penetrated the belly button as Volo slurped up Adam's thin belly and reached right under his nipples. The nipples resting on her chin before volo pushed them down flattening them which made Adam giggle and yelp and then slowly the nipples were downed into her throat. Adam felt herself curling up in Volo's tight hungry stomach and looked down to see her sweet grey eyes smiling back at him. "In you go sweetie, I'll keep you safe inside me" She said calmly as she pushed down on the top of Adam's head and pushed it all the way till only his Blonde hair was sticking out.

*gulp...slurrrppp*
Volo sent the head into her throat and slurped in and licked his scarf like a noodle and a final gulp finished it off. Volo  traced her willing meal all the way down until a little head bulge poked up in her stomach. Volo licked her lips clean of a lasting flavor and held her belly that popped out of her shirt and burst her belt now was sitting bare on the ground. Adam was wrapped tightly by the slimy fleshy walls and began to gently put his hands on her stomach walls. Volo smiled and gave the head bulge a pat before feeling something crawling up her throat.
*bwarrrrrppp*

The Boy's hat came out of her mouth and landed in the flowers as now she had the cute blonde haired boy safely tucked into her belly. "How do you like your hideaway Adam?" She asks as she puts a hand on her belly and gently rubs the bulging gut. "I-its comfy Volo, Um I thank you for being helpful" Adam said muffled by all her clothes and stomach walls but she could sure feel him moving in there. "Good, You sit back and let me protect ya" She said as she gets up and then adjusts her backpack straps which makes her belly bounce. "woah bouncy hehe" He giggles as she can feel him rubbing her walls in thanks.

The woman began to walk away while giggling slightly as she feels his rubs which really was relaxing. Volo soon reached her camp and then looked to see Cogita sitting at the table. she was sipping tea when she noticed volo come into the hideaway. "So you have returned...um it seems you put on a few" she said crossing her legs as she can see the wobbling belly beneath her friend's boobs. "Well Our little friend adam was sadly exiled from the village so i decided to protect him, Now he is tucked in my stomach" She said before giving his head a big pat.

(Boing!) The belly bounces as he feels her hand pat him. "hehehe" Adam's muffled giggles could be heard as Cogita chuckles. She gently stands up and rubs volo's belly beginning to massage it. "Hello adam, Im sorry you got exiled but now you are in good hands" cogita said as adam felt so happy.

Volo put her backpack down and entered the tent, she slid off her heavy boots and thick clothes until she was in nothing but undergarments. She gently got on her bed making her stomach tighten but adam was ok with such comfy hugging. "I'm gonna take a rest adam, I'm not gonna let anyone touch you" she said as she gently traced his outlines. "Ok i'll rest too volo...Im grateful" He said as he lays his head against his knees and drifted into sleep.

Volo slept like a rock, the bed was very comfy for both her and her gurgling gut. she was having the best dream, one where she was tickling and licking Adam all over like he was an Ice cream cone and hearing his cute laugh would be enough to give a Drowzee a really good dream meal if it got her dream.

The Night soon turned to day and Volo slowly opened her eyes. she groaned a bit as she sat on the edge of the bed. "Mmnnn...Good morning Adam..." Volo said slowly as she remembered she had Adam hideout in her stomach tonight.

She got no response.

"Huh...Adam?" Volo was confused as she looked down. her nose was then face to face with her own boobs as they had tripled in size!

(Wobble!)

Volo realized she had digested poor Adam during the night. "A-ahh! A-adam!?" Volo was slightly nervous because she had vowed to protect Adam but now he had stewed away in her greedy stomach.

The Woman pinches her stomach as She felt Adam's remains were still swirling around in her. "Hmm...Maybe this was a Bad idea..." Volo frowned as she put her hands on her boobs and gives them a squeeze

"Hehehe that tickles" Volo heard the familiar voice of Adam muffled by her hands.

She was startled now and took her hands off her boobs. "Huh??? A-adam? A-are you in there?" Volo asked her big boobs and also poking the side of her left nipple.

"Hm? oh so that's why it was so dark" He said giggling which caused Volo's boobs to jiggle.

Volo realized Adam's soul was now in her assets. It made her blush because of the fact he was still inside her technically. "Well...I Kinda digested you Kiddo" Volo said nervous as she rubs the top of her boobs like she would when she comforted Adam in the past.

Adam realized it too now and her boobs turned red-ish implying he was blushing. "U-um i-i guess that mean's I'm in your breasts M-miss volo" Adam said with stutters.

"Hmmm..." Volo looked at her breasts...then to Adam's burped up clothes which she had belched up one by one overnight.

It dawned on her that maybe she didn't fail.

"Actually Adam I think this may be a good thing, Now that You are a part of me You will have a more secret hide out" Volo said with more confidence as she gave her boobs a wobbling as she stood up.

"W-wow...I-I actually get to live as a C-cute woman's assets" Adam said blushing as he then wanted to try something.

She felt a slight chill as Adam's consciousness slid down to her jigglypuff sized buttcheeks. "Wow it works down here too!" Muffled Adam from beneath Volo's panties.

She blushed and covered her behind realizing he could go to anywhere his body added to.

After some rustling in the dresser Volo put on her casual wear and felt her belt barely able to contain her body. "Ahh...You know what I think I like lugging you around Inside me, Hold on tight kiddo" Volo said as she clasps her boobs from beneath before taking off out of the tent with her boobs clapping all the while.