Story 103 (Makoto swallows kyoko)

Makoto was laying on the dirty couch down the trash chute when he heard the sound of something heavy hitting the trash bags beside him. "hm? some junk?" makoto thought as he got up and looked towards the trash to see kyoko's leg come out of the trash. "kiri?! what are you doing here?" makoto asked as kyoko told him she was here to rescue him. makoto not only blushed from her act of kindness but also had sparkling eyes. "you need to eat" kyoko said as she walked towards him. "ok so where's my food?" makoto asked but suddenly he felt a huge lump in his throat as something huge pushed its way down. *grooannn!* makoto felt his stomach growl from something good entering as a lump disappeared down his skinny throat. makoto opened his eyes again to see kyoko was gone but his stomach was moving. "huh? kyoko where are you?" makoto asked while looking around. suddenly he heard her muffled voice reply "in here naegi". makoto looked down at his giant stomach and immediately blushed seeing her curled up frame imprinting on his stomach. "K-KIRI?! why did you go in there?!" makoto asked scared but also trying to stay not erect since kyoko was inside him. *gurgle* makoto heard his stomach let out satisfied growls as kyoko was now secured inside him. "i'm sorry naegi, for betraying you" kyoko said looking down and sighing as she went silent all but the churning of his gut. "Its ok kyoko, you were just stuck" naegi said forgiving her as he got up feeling his belly shift when he stood, it sagged down below his green shirt as his jacket popped to allow his belly to breathe. "thank you, now we should probably get out of here" kyoko said as makoto reminded her they were trapped in here. suddenly kyoko pushed something up the boy's skinny throat. he opened his palm and saw the monokuma key come sliding out of his maw. he unlocked the door and looked up to see a long ladder. "brace yourself kyoko" he said before climbing up the ladder.