Story 16 (Bunny suit secret)

I was knocking on chiaki's door asking what she was doing since she hadn't come out to eat. "Ok im coming in" i said as i concentrated and then began to feel myself shrink, i had been concentrating on how to force myself to shrink and then i rolled under the door and looked up. What i saw was not what i expected, i saw chiaki playing videogames while her legs were crossed but she was wearing a cute bunny costume, i had never seen this suit before as my mouth was agape. "Huh?! Oh no adam! This was supposed to be a secret" she said as she quickly picked me up into her clenched fist which tightened around me like a coiled snake. "Chiaki why didn't you tell me about this? I would have been fine with this" i said as she closed her pink eyes for a few seconds before replying "i thought you wouldn't like this". I looked at her face and saw her cheeks were pink. "Well i like it, it makes you look cuter" i said as she looked down and smiled while putting a hand on the space above her chest. "Thanks for being so understanding" she said as at the same time we both heard the sound of a deep hungry growl. Her face turned red with embarressment and she scratched her cheek with her finger. "Heh sorry i got so wrapped up in this that i didn't consider eating" she said as i will admit my male hormones kicked in when i saw her in that suit but i can kinda control my blood rush...its so i can't get a boner dummy. "Well since we are together now why don't you eat me?" I asked her and her face went from pink to red. "But I've never eaten anyone before, remember i don't have your ability" she said as i kept encouraging her over and over. "Ok ok fine, but under 1 condition, whenever you want out you are gonna have to push your way up my throat again and i won't make it easy" she said as she licked her lips and stuffed my head and shoulders into her mouth which coated my body in her warm hot breath and stinky breath as i could feel that she liked my taste as my hair rested on her tongue. "Mmmm" she moaned at my taste and began pushing me back with her tongue against my thighs which pushed me abit to hard and i smacked against the entrance to her throat as my legs were still outside while my body was about to be constricted by her throat as her muscular tongue slurped at my legs. "careful not to choke chiaki" i said making sure she didn't get too carried away as i soon felt her finger poke my feet enough to get my body sliding down. *gulp* she took a hardy swallow and i was now fully in her throat sliding down like a reverse straw, i could feel that she had her finger on the bulge i made in her throat which caused her to giggle. It took a few minutes before eventually i squeezed into her tight stomach which weighed down due to my presence and i wiped my hair off which had saliva covering it. "Oh that was delicious...ooh mmm" she licked her lips as she could confirm i was in her stomach as i crossed my legs and layed against the comfy walls. "Woah i actually did it, hm? I can actually feel you in there adam" she said as she took her hand and placed it over her stomach which caused it to slosh abit as she confirmed i was in there.