Story 146 (Gemstone belly)

Crylos was a boy with an appetite for gems and he was always seen stealing them from museums but when confronted he didn't have them on him. what the police didn't know was that crylos upon getting the gem would consume them and they would sometimes be heard inside his stomach rocking around. a private investigator named Lupal was going to expose the boy thief once and for all to discover where his riches were stored. she walked to the museum and made sure to use the potion she brought to stay small.

In came the slightly hot boy who walked to the glass container of one the the largest gems...the Hope Diamond. Lupal and her light brown detective outfit was hiding behind the neck and shoulders stand it was on so she could watch what he did with it. he proceeded to take out a serrated edge and cut effortlessly into the glass, she watched as he removed a perfect circle glass and placed it on the side and reached his hand in grabbing the gemstone. he pulled it out but noticed Lupal thanks to her gasping from the grab. "So we have a wittness, my favorites" he said grabbing her next and holding her in his palm. "You must be detective Lupal, Oh i remember hearing about your plan to expose me...well you can't get in my way now" he said chuckling as he suddenly popped the blue diamond into his mouth and slurped in the necklace attachement. lupal opened wide eyed when she saw what was about to happen as he opened his gaping hot maw. "W-wait you aren't gonna-" she said in shock as his tongue opened his throat entrance and the gemstone went inside. he coughed slightly and gagged since this was a fairly large gem and his tongue pushed against the extention while his throat flexed. *GULP!* the hot boy swallowed with his mouth open and the wide eyed detective watched as the diamond was actually fully pulled into his esophagus. the boy closed his mouth looking at her.

"You know I'm actually proud i got to show someone the way I do this, in fact here's a hint at the size of my collection my dear" the boy said as he suddenly lowered the lass and lifted up his black shirt pinning the girl against it. she felt his warm soft skin smoosh against her body but did hear a very unusual sound. *Clork* the sound of metal clacking against metal was heard inside of him. she even felt something sharp poking against her chest. "Y-you ate all of them!" she cried as he put down his shirt and he lifted her back up. "Now why don't you come and see my collection?" he asked suggestively while opening his wide slimy mouth. "Y-YOU WOULDN'T!" the tiny detective cried as crylos's face was grinning still. "Well we wouldn't want my secret out do we? now go enjoy my treasure hold" he said before dropping her onto his fleshy tongue and closing his mouth. He giggled feeling her pathetic squirms trying to pry his jaws open. but it was like trying to lift a dumptruck. "fiesty one are we?" he said slapping her midsection with his tongue to push her to his throat. "NO! THE PEOPLE WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS!" she cried as she stood up and put her hands and feet out in an x formation to stop herself from falling.

he lifted up his tongue and pushed the back of it against the girl which left a string of saliva against her plaid jacket. *GULP!* with a hardy swallow the detective was going down his esophagus like one of the gemstones. her body was shot down his tube slowly as he began to walk off. he giggled after feeling the girl's body disappear beneath his chest. soon lupal felt her frame get shot into his stomach and felt many sharp things prick her bum. She sat up quickly and hit her head on his stomach ceiling in shock after just sitting on an emerald. "H-He just ate me!" she cried as she heard the menacing growl of his stomach all around her. "Now for my grand escape" he said as he continued walking which rattled the treasure horde around her pushing her down into a pile of old medival coins. "Ow! no i won't be food for a thief!" she cried as she began slowly trying to maneuver beyond the gems to the entrance of his stomach but froze in shock while bouncing from his steps. the entrance was sealed shut like a vault door. "W-what is this!" she exclaimed in disbelief as she reached for it and tried to pry it open but it wouldn't budge.

She let go because her hands were aching from the force and shook the saliva off. crylos smiled feeling his little prisoner get used to her surroundings not knowing this was her new prison cell. "N-no this can't be, I'm not really trapped am I?!" she said in disbelief as she slightly stumbled from him taking a right turn and she fell agaisnt the stomach wall. she began feeling very hot watching the gemstones crowd around her.