Story 204/Tiny Gregory on towering vanessa

Gregory couldn't believe that the magician staff bot turned him tiny! He was pissed that the spell somehow worked but now there was an issue, He was too small to use his Faz-Blaster but his faz cam did shrink too. He huffed and snorted angrily as he cautiously walked across the squeaky clean floor.

Unfortunately Gregory saw her, Vanessa, she was taking a break from searching for him. Gregory had got a notification on the watch. "X-Ray detected! 3rd arcade somewhere inside" The Faz-watch said as Gregory realized that the final princess quest arcade machine was somewhere inside officer Vanessa. Since Gregory didn't know better, he thought it was somewhere in her clothes so he hoisted himself up onto the desk she was sitting at and saw she had kicked her feet up and was taking a nap. Gregory then crept onto her foot and lifted up her black pant leg and started crawling in looking for the arcade machine.

Vanessa was too tired to notice the ticklish feeling crawling up her pant leg which soon entered her thigh pant and the watch was blinking a lot. "It is near" gregory said as he started to climb around vanessa's thigh and to her buttcheeks. It was blinking louder, It seemed it was in her underwear making Gregory embarrassed for searching. He used his small hands and pulled out the purple underwear and looked into the crack, nothing. Gregory made a puffy face knowing it wasn't there and thought his watch was malfunctioning. Gregory decided to check the rest of this, so he began to climb back around to the front of her body and started crawling up her soft white stomach. He felt it push him against her white shirt whenever she took a breath.

Gregory soon climbed up between her cleavage and felt the large breasts squishing him from the sides. He groaned and wiggled his way up from her mountainous curves to her neck then onto her shoulder. "I can't find it anywhere, Must have been malfunctioning" Gregory then unexpectedly began to slide downwards, he fell right into Vanessa's shirt pocket as the guard woke up. "I better start searching for that kid now, He's gotta be somewhere" She said as she gets on her feet and Gregory tried to keep himself unnoticed. however Vanessa felt the weight in her pocket and looked down.

She was stunned to see Gregory! She thought she would have to search hard but there he was, in her shirt pocket. "Well, Well, Well...Isn't this shocking, the little brat decided to show himself" Vanessa said as she brought her hand to her pocket and plucked the boy out like a pen. "Hey put me down!" Gregory protested but Vanessa knew his tricks, he had escaped so many times and now he has shrunken himself. "I don't Know how you got that small but I know your tricks Gregory, I put you in a room with a locked door and you scramble out somehow, Now what would be a good way to keep you from escaping" Vanessa said as she held him. Then her stomach growled loudly.

Vanessa got a twinkle in her eye as she thought of an idea to keep him from getting into trouble. "I think I have the Perfect place to keep a meddlesome kid like you" Vanessa said before she lifted the dangling boy above her head and opens her mouth letting her tongue roll out like a carpet. Gregory's eyed widened in terror as he realized what was happening. "W-WAIT NO! DON'T EAT ME! PLEASE!" Gregory Cried and swung around trying to get away but the gaping maw of the security guard just hung open like a bear trap. "Oh what so you can escape again? No I don't think so, You already destroyed one of the Robots which costed like hundreds of dollars, And you think I'm gonna let you get away? Nah you're going to be unable to cause another security breach" She said as she opened wider and then opened her hand and Gregory screamed as he fell onto her meaty tongue.

The Boy was horrified seeing the teeth that were once above him close down in front of him as he feels his clothes get soggy from her saliva. "No! LET ME OUT!" Gregory cried as he crawled to one of her cheeks and began pounding with his fists to attempt to make the guard let him go. It was useless however as the woman simply tossed her head back and swallowed hard and Gregory slid down her throat in a single bulge. Vanessa giggled as she felt the bulge disappear from her neck and now Gregory was safely secured in her stomach. "There, Now you can't escape me gregory, Don't worry though I will let you out at 6:00 when the doors open" Vanessa said as she put a hand over her stomach as she felt Gregory enter her belly. 

Gregory meanwhile was horrified because he landed in a puddle of her stomach acids which food was surrounding him. Thankfully due to his animatronic nature he wasn't at risk of digesting into her body so he was thankful for that. The boy sighs as he realized it was pointless to try and escape as he sits against a stomach wall as the woman sways her hips and walks around the pizzaplex.