Story 174(Vanessa's failure)

Gregory figured out the conflicting truth that the guard stalking him and the white bunny lady were one and the same. Gregory began to hatch an idea to catch and defeat vanessa once and for all in order to stop children from going missing around the pizzaplex. "Freddy can you go and get me an audio tape?" Gregory said over his fazwatch and the orange animatronic came running with one.

Gregory took the device and then walked into the gallery before recording his voice. The trap had been set as gregory began to climb up the gold statue of glamrock freddy. "Freddy go back to your room, if it backfires I'll call you" gregory said as he sat on the shoulder of the statue. Freddy understood and gregory waited. A few minutes later the blonde haired woman came searching for the source of the voice.

"Freddy help me im in danger" the audio played out as vanessa licked her lips and ran to its location. without hesitation she picked up the audio tape and swallowed it whole. "Hm that was weird, i hoped that the kid made more of a bulge than that weak one" vanessa said as she looked down at her barely bulging belly.

Then gregory attacked. "NOW!" He shouted as he jumped down from the statue and smashed his feet downwards onto her shoulders. "GAH!" The lady fell down on her back and Gregory managed to get on top of her back to disable her. "HUH?! What the heck!?" the mad guard exclaimed as she wasn't able to move. "Ok i hope i can do this or else im gonna choke" gregory thought as he opened his mouth and stuffed her boots into his mouth feeling the lether push against the back of his throat as he began to swallow the one who preyed on him. The girl was confused as his throat expanded uncomfortably to encompass her legs yet he couldn't say no to this meal. *GULP* the boy took a swallow and reached vanessa's plump ass. At this point the officer realized she was being consumed and began to demand he release her. "Mmmph" gregory didn't listen as he instead nibbled her booty with his teeth to get the taste. "N-NO YOU BRAT THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE!" Vanessa said as her face was red from being violated on the job.

Gregory smiled knowing he could win this as he felt her ass bulge his throat out in the shape of an hourglass as her slim stomach soon followed as he licked her skin. "YOU BRAT QUIT!!" Vanessa demanded as she tried wacking his head with her flashlight but his body pinned hers down like a sumo wrestler. *Gluk glurp!!* gregory gagged while swallowing as he felt his stomach was starting to stretch. Her boots pressed against the dip of his stomach as the lips crawled themselves soon to her boobs which placed her knees inside him. "D-DON'T YOU DARE!" Vanessa cried as the boy wasn't listening and he gnawed on her boobs pushing them down as he then got on his knees seeing vanessa's shoulders and head were all outside his expanding jaws. "I NEED ASSISTANCE!!!!" Vanessa cried trying to summon anyone who could help her but the other animatronics were on lockdown and gregory had shot the staff bots with the fazerblaster. *GULP!* gregiry took another aching swallow and vanessa dropped downwards past his nose as her head was all that poked out and her ponytail rested against his face. "WAIT PLEASE I WON'T CALL AUTHORITIES! YOU CAN STAY IN THE PIZZAPLEX JUST LET ME GO!" Vanessa tried to trick the boy but he wasn't buying her 1 dollar lies.

"Mmmph my stomach...oooooh" gregory thought as he felt his organ stretch to an unfathomable size. "NOOO STOPP!!" Vanessa screamed but was cut off from the boy's lips closing around her head which bulged his cheeks as she thrashed against the back of his throat. Gregory began twirling the hat she was wearing on his finger like a ring as he pressed his throat with the other hand. "mMMMPHHHGLLLPPPPP-" gregory took a final painful swallow and shoved her head down his bulging throat until there was nothing in his mouth other than her badge which he picked out. "Ohh oh god i did it!" Gregory said as his stomach was now completely filled with an adult. "MMMPHH MMMMMPPP!!" Vanessa was sure screaming and squirming alright but gregory couldn't hear anything she was saying. Meanwhile inside his stomach vanessa was crammed into a tight stomach that she planned to place gregory into but instead was subjected to instead. She began to panick as she heard loud growls and gurgles from the stomach around her. "I have to get out of here before that brat digests me!" She began to kick and punch watching as the walls pushed out for several seconds but moved back into place like a sponge. "BUUURPPP!! Freddy i did it! I defeated vanessa" Gregory said excitedly into his fazwatch

Gregory was constantly rolling belches out of his mouth from the officer squirming inside his hot stomach. "Way to go superstar! She shouldn't be a problem to us anymore" glamrock freddy said as gregory rubs his stomach feeling a person's frantic begs for survival.

Inside his stomach vanessa was losing her clothes as his stomach acids were eating away at her uniform like fire. "OH GOD SOMEONE GET ME OUT!" Vanessa cried in fear as her legs were completely bare and had no clothes while her shirt was starting to fall apart. "Ok, hugh...whooo aaah i didn't know this would feel so good" gregory said as he stood up on shaky legs feeling his belly touch the ground. "I just need to work her off and then i will have to deal with chica" gregory said as he began to waddle to the side of the statue. He sat on the bench which caused his belly to bounce and send acid onto his victim. "MMMMPHHH" vanessa cried in pain while acids melted her skin slowly like hot cheese on a greasy pizza. "BWAAARPP!!! Ooh goodness it feels like theres a bouncy house in my stomach" gregory said as he gave his belly a firm pat which was followed by a sudden crack. Gregory unknowingly dislocated her arm which her bones were starting to poke out. "NO GREGORY PLEASE! OH GOD! His stomach is tightening! PLEASE!" Vanessa cried as she tried desperately to keep the walls from crushing her down into a pile of useless meat. "MMMMPPHHHHHH!" Her screams of terror fell on deaf ears as gregory simply rubs his large belly until eventually his stomach had no more resistances and vanessa stopped moving. "UUURP! Ooh god finally she stopped moving" gregory panted as he stood up feeling his stomach full of bones rattle like a human maraca. "I was getting exhausted from all that being chased thing, now all i have to do is Uuurp! First go to the bathroom and then go finish off afton" Gregory said as he called freddy to aid him again.