Story 150(Komaru's inside story)

Makoto woke up abruptly to the feeling of something hard and grainy below him. he opened his eyes and gasped when he saw that he was the length of someone's pinky finger. "WHAT THE?!" he cried as he sat up. he felt the thing he was sitting on which was a piece of toast with jelly on it. he tried to get up but his limbs were stuck to the toast. "man was today so boring" he heard a familiar voice mumble before the piece of toast was suddenly lifted upwards. Makoto gasped when he saw it was his own sister who was looming over him apparently not seeing him. "K-komaru down here!" he panicked as his sister began to open her mouth. "Man if only makoto knew how bad my day was..." komaru said before popping the piece in her mouth not noticing the delicious flavor that came with it. she began licking the piece of toast which was what got the cohesion between naegi and the food. he got off of it just in time as her teeth smashed it to pieces. "A-am i actually in her mouth?! this isn't good" he exclaimed as he held onto her tongue while his hair pricked the top of her mouth. "Man this toast feels more tasty than usual...." komaru exclaimed confused as her meal was letting itself slowly get devoured. *GLP!* komaru took a swallow and makoto felt the toast slide across his back and down her throat. however she began to then lick him up and down. "Hey whats this?" she said as she slapped his face with her tongue. "Oh no stop!" makoto tied to say but fell again and it was muffled. "komaru shrugged before saying "well I know where it's going"

Makoto felt his world rotate downwards as he was being rolled to the back of her throat. he couldn't believe what was happening! he was about to be eaten whole by his own sister. "WAIT STOP KOMARU!" he cried as he grabbed the back of her tongue. "Ack!" she gagged slightly before slapping him again and he fell into her throat bulging out her chin. "SISSSS!!!!" he cried while being muffled down her throat. "Phew...that was a fiesty toast, wonder where makoto is" she said licking her lips while makoto was now behind her breasts. "KOMARUUUU!!" he cried as he was above her stomach entrance but then the saliva dislodged him and his legs slid in. he tried to grasp the edges but there was nothing to  grab and he fell straight into her belly. He sat up and began to become wide eyed. "N-no! SHE ATE ME!" Makoto cried in fear as he stood up terrified while he saw her acids a few inches away from him. he could see the piece of toast there too being digested. He backed up against the wall and covered his mouth knowing he would die if he touched her acids. "KOMARU LET ME OUT!" he cried out but the voice just echoed around the stomach walls,

meanwhile outside komaru sighed and stood up after knowing her day wasn't over. The sudden movement caused naegi to fall on his ass and right on a dry area of her stomach. "Ack!" naegi fell on his ass before beginning to kick at the wall beside him. the stomach jiggled and bounced from his squirming which tossed acids everywhere. "Oh man first i get pimp slapped by monokumas and now my stomach starts acting up...hnnnn" she groaned as she felt her stomach ache from each kick he delivered. She began to walk to the bed so she could get her next day done with. each step caused naegi to get tossed slightly up and down. Naegi then noticed something, her stomach acids weren't rising. this must have meant it didn't see him as food. "phew...thank goodness" he exclaimed as he sat against the wall being jiggled up and down while her stomach just rolled and bounced. "Man i feel like a maracca..." komaru thought as she walked to her bed and fell on her back which caused naegi to hit the front of her stomach. "ACK!" he spat as his body was tossed. "hnnnn" she groaned as naegi desperately crawled away from the acids at her belly floor. "Komaru please can you hear me?!" he began to kick again causing her skin to slightly move. "Hm...something is up with my stomach..." she thought as she took off her shirt revealing her white and blue bra. she poked at her stomach and felt rumbling inside. "MMMPHH! KOMARUUUUU!" he muffled which made her face turn pale white as she realized her own brother was in her stomach.

"M-makoto?! oh no im sorry!" she cried as she held her stomach with her hand as it gurgled around him. "its ok, the stomach isn't digesting me...Its probably because im lucky" he said reassuring her he was ok. he tried climbing the stomach to the throat but he kept sliding down. "I can't get out though komaru, please do something" he exclaimed as she began to think. "so my stomach doesn't hurt you, you are immune to acids...does that mean you are not hurt?" she said thinking of a way to bond with her brother. "Well why not stay in there for awhile, if you really are immune why not?" she asked giggling as makoto was hesitant at first but after a single punch sighed and said "fine sis..." before sitting down watching his legs outstretch. "Thanks makoto, um you do feel very nice inside me..." she said rubbing her tummy before landing her head on the pillow.