Story 151(Naegi wins a bet and a meal)

"Naegi you won the bet" celestia said to him after the second class trial. "Oh...well that i did" he said chuckling as celestia  approached him. "now as your reward...Eat me please" she said which caused naegi to become confused. "You want in my stomach? is that ok?" he asked making sure she wouldn't harm his belly. "Well if you insist there's no turning back" he said as he already had his hands around her shoulders. “Sorry if its nasty” Naegi soon lifted his friend up into the air, bringing her head towards her lips before they suddenly wrapped themselves around her, trapping her head and tire-like pigtails between his lips which pleased her from every lick, shown by the flailing of her legs as makoto had her arms held down by his hands. “Yes makoto keep going! Let me go inside!” were the muffled words which escaped Celestia's lips. makoto couldn't exactly hear her though, and only kept swallowing his snack to her breasts. GULP… GULP… GLUK… were the noises Makoto uttered out as Celestia's head was swallowed by the boy. Once her head and pigtails slid down his throat, now lodged between the slimy tube, next would be Celestia's torso, which he would try to force down. It wasn't as easy, quite the contrary in fact. Due to its wide shape, Naegi would audibly struggle to try to swallow it down, his grip on her tighter than before as he pushed her down with more than before to her belly. GULP… GLUK… GLUK… "Nnnngh…" After a bit of wrestling with the gambler's torso, he managed to get it down, a bulge now appearing in his midsection as her head managed to land into his empty gut. "I can smell its stinky" she said as Thankfully, though, celestia's waist would be much easier to get down, as only a few swallows managed to send it down GULP… GULP… celestia's legs would be the next and final obstacle and thankfully it was the easiest one yet. Naegi simply held his hands around his ever expanding belly which began straining his jacket, tilting his head forward to let the legs simply slip down. With one final GULP , Celestia's legs would soon enter Makoto’s gut, joining the rest of Celestia.

"Nggghh, oh next time i do that i g-UUURPPP!!!-otta get some water" makoto groaned as his spherical belly was now busting out his belt and buttons sprawling the skin sack out. "That was a great bet and swallowing Mr naegi, I hope that you manage to use this power for something other than fooding people" celestia said muffled inside his gut while she moved around. the lucky boy plopped onto his bed and laid flat feeling the girl wiggle back and forth inside his gut. "I hope you won't find digestion too painful" naegi said groaning as he held his stomach between his hands feeling her heels with them pressed up against the skin. "I'll be fine, and besides you will have a higher chance to woo miss detective" Celestia teased as makoto blushed red. "t-thats not!" he was about to say before he jabbed the stomach sending stomach acids onto her face. "AGH!" celestia coughed as the stomach acids rushed into her face temporarily blinding her.

*SIZZLE* his stomach juices began to remove her clothes while his gut churned around her, each second another strip of her clothes would dissipate. "Phoo..i-its getting hot..." celestia said wiping sweat off her forehead as her chest was now bare. "UURPP!!-oh sorry about the heat celestia, it happens before digestion" makoto apologized as he gripped his tummy feeling her knees slowly get smooth and not ridged. "Well farewell makoto...s-see you on the other side" celestia said before the acids completely covered her body, she began gurgling as the juices entered her mouth and began dissolving her internally as well. Slowly makoto's stomach began to shrink as celestia was melting to small mushy pieces. makoto soon pat his tummy only to hear squishy cracking sounds as celestia was just a puddle. "Thanks for that celestia, I'll get us out of here" he whispered before licking his lips.